Welcome To aBlackWeb

Movie theaters pay movie studios for access to the movies. After they pay the studio for access to the movies from their own pocket, they make their money back. It’s just like recouping from selling crack, street shit is the same as business

:dfbruh:

:dfbruh:.....you do know both these post just contradict each other.
Lol…no they don’t

Movie Studio Makes Movie

Movie Studio Markets Movie

Movie Studio Yields requests from Theaters to show movie

Sales are projected and released by studio to entice more theaters to show movie

Theaters pay for movie, Movie studio makes back film budget (hopefully)

Theaters pay movie studio, because they are now in a deficit (the money that they used to pay for the showing is essentially going to the studio. Meaning it’s bringing the mark back to 0) after that debt is recoup on their own books.

The theater makes money off of the movie, this is why concessions and everything else cost so much. It’s another way they pay themselves back to make money from paying for the showing

Bro this is like simple business, it happens in every industry

I’m not talking out my ass, I worked in telecommunications, this is also how you get ESPN packaged with ESPV volleyball deportes,.don’t nobody want that shit, but you take a L to get a dub

Allergens spittin

Or it sounds like he is

He gets the benefit of the doubt from me

I believe him!
It’s why a company like Walmart can be said to make 300 billion and threaten to close for losing 5 billion in theft. There are companies that legit live pay check to pay check. They go in their own pocket so much just to exist that their actual profit margin is super thin compared to what they make. But nobody talks about it and I don’t know why. Its a billion dollar company and it literally cannot afford to pay its employees more. Very few companies actually have money like that.

Back