Welcome To aBlackWeb

Those who spoiled the during credit scene can go all the way to hell

I'm mixed on it. There was some great actions scenes and some nice humor. Some did feel forced. I expected him to come back after he was imprisoned because of the trailer had him fighting afterwards (another bad idea to give too much in trailers).

One thing that bothered me was they had way too many paused moments for speeches

Didn't know the woman and kid were going to be in throughout the entire movie. Honestly could have done without that whole story

I don't think they really built up enough for non-DC fans to care that Doctor Fate died. That's just a problem with including too many characters in an origin movie

I think the ears would have been a nice addition but oh well

Also it depends on which version of Superman that DCEU is on whether he'd lose to Black Adam. Although he's clearly not Superboy Prime or Allstar Superman so he probably does lose because of the magic

Cavil back as Superman got the crowd to cheer and give applause. We were all hyped lol
Damn ole boy died
That's fucked up *Cheech voice*

It was a good film, great action, decent acting. It's the Rock what do you honestly expect?

I applaud him for not being the "Rock" in this and trying to approach it in a serious manner.

I didn't expect too much from this film but overall i liked it.

Aldis done his thing, if this doesn't propel him into stardom i don't know what will.

You be eating movie theater hotdogs??? you godless heathen

friday-ice-cube.gif

Come on tho. If you go to a decent theater, the hot dogs arent bad. I've eaten worse lol

Just got back from the theater. It was about what I expected. Isn't great. Wasn't terrible. That's all I got. But I WILL say that a Black Adam vs Superman joint would be a smoker.

Back