Welcome To aBlackWeb

Just finished this. It was cool, not a game-changer or anything; I wouldn't rate this as 40% like the critics. The kid in the film was insufferable. I thought Snyder was filming this the way they overused slow-motion in the beginning. I liked the first fight between Black Adam and Hawkman. Must have been easy for the Rock to play a dry, emotionless character lol. Aldis Hodge shined in this. Also liked Pierce Brosnan. We didn't learn anything about Cyclone besides Atom Smasher trying to flirt with her. Meh antagonist who got dispatched of quick once Black Adam appeared on the scene.

Just finished this. It was cool, not a game-changer or anything; I wouldn't rate this as 40% like the critics. The kid in the film was insufferable. I thought Snyder was filming this the way they overused slow-motion in the beginning. I liked the first fight between Black Adam and Hawkman. Must have been easy for the Rock to play a dry, emotionless character lol. Aldis Hodge shined in this. Also liked Pierce Brosnan. We didn't learn anything about Cyclone besides Atom Smasher trying to flirt with her. Meh antagonist who got dispatched of quick once Black Adam appeared on the scene.
Also, lol @ Rock ignoring Shazam exists in this universe and going straight to wanting to make a Superman vs Black Adam film 🤑

The Rock basically said he wants no parts of the Shazam "universe/story" for now,
because the tone he wants for Black Adam was something more dark and grittier

I thought they said in Shazam the sins killed all the other wizards, not Black Adam
I meant that one scene where it looked like a bunch of wizards were grouping up on him and then all of a sudden it was just the guy from the Shazam movie left and he imprisoned Black Adam

I regrett watching all those trailers and foreign tv spots. They showed much. From now on I'm sticking with
I thought they said in Shazam the sins killed all the other wizards, not Black Adam
In Shazam I 💬 no they said the first champion went bad and killed most of the council of wizards

I'm watching this again now pirating from my PS4 . I saw it on a tablet last time.. maybe I'll like it better on a larger screen

I regrett watching all those trailers and foreign tv spots. They showed much. From now on I'm sticking with

In Shazam I 💬 no they said the first champion went bad and killed most of the council of wizards

this is why I asked

"My brothers and sisters were slain by the sins"

Back