Welcome To aBlackWeb

i am seeing that alot of movies critics and people are hating on the the rock black adam movie and the rock hit tv show young rock.

and now black females are even hating on the rock movie. calling him not black enough. and because he is half somaon and got a white baby mother. he is not black enough.

Dwayne Johnson breaks US box-office record with 'Black Adam'

young rock first 2 seasons had a 5.4 and 3.2 tv ratings. bigger than smackdown,raw, tna,aew combine. raw gets about 2.0. smackdown was 1.5. nxt was barely 900k

aew is like 1.2 or 900k.

tna is 100k

Dwayne Johnson breaks US box-office record with 'Black Adam'

Warner Bros.' "Black Adam" opened with an estimated €67 million, according to studio estimates Sunday, handing Dwayne Johnson his biggest box-office weekend as a leading man and launching the D.C. Comics character he spent a decade to bring to the big screen.

“Black Adam” was a €200-million bid to upset the power balance in a DC Extended Universe dominated by the likes of Batman, Wonder Woman and Superman. The €67 million debut fell well shy of that stratosphere, even with the considerable draw of Johnson acting in his first superhero movie. Still, “Black Adam” managed the highest opening weekend since “Thor: Love and Thunder” debuted with €143 million in July.

Black Adam’ is Dwayne Johnson’s biggest domestic box-office debut as a leading man

Warner Bros. Pictures and DC Films’ “Black Adam” rocked the domestic box office this weekend with $67 million in ticket sales, according to estimates from measurement firm Comscore, marking Dwayne Johnson’s biggest North American debut as a leading man.

Opening in second place was Universal Pictures’ “Ticket to Paradise,” which exceeded expectations slightly by grossing $16.3 million in the U.S. and Canada — a solid start for a romantic comedy released in October.

Still going strong and rounding out the top three was Paramount Pictures’ “Smile,” which scared up $8.4 million in its fourth weekend for a North American cumulative of $84.3 million.

nd it’s not just “Black Adam” that’s struggled greatly to earn back its budget in pandemic times. Disney’s “Strange World” and Pixar’s “Lightyear,” director David O. Russell’s star-studded period piece “Amsterdam” and Lionsgate’s disaster thriller “Moonfall” were other big-budget properties that failed to turn a profit in theaters. Even as COVID cases dwindle and normal life rebounds, the movie theater business hasn’t been able to regain its footing. It’s been a huge problem for mega-budgeted films that rely on outsized attendance.

Smh Dwayne goin out sad

nd it’s not just “Black Adam” that’s struggled greatly to earn back its budget in pandemic times. Disney’s “Strange World” and Pixar’s “Lightyear,” director David O. Russell’s star-studded period piece “Amsterdam” and Lionsgate’s disaster thriller “Moonfall” were other big-budget properties that failed to turn a profit in theaters. Even as COVID cases dwindle and normal life rebounds, the movie theater business hasn’t been able to regain its footing. It’s been a huge problem for mega-budgeted films that rely on outsized attendance

its so tough being a good black men in socitey today. everybody want to see you fail.

why do yaw hate to a nigga have any success.

the movie was still the number 1 from october to december in america and overseas.

90 million budget with a 190 worldwide box office is not bad. espically for the rock.

This movie is pretty decent. Had this been a MCU movie it would have easily put numbers on the board. Somebody fumbled the ball here but someone in here mentioned it being banned from China & that definitely hurt.

This shit got caught up in the whole DC shit storm add the fact the Rock trying to position himself as the DC Feige didn’t help the movies case.

Also, “Black Adam” performed poorly at the box office, earning $400 million worldwide against a $195 million budget — which doesn't include marketing and other costs related to promotion and distribution.

i mean 170 million. on a 90 million dollar budget.

what other actors are doing 170 million box office

Bruh, all that shit was ridiculous.

The entire franchise lost credibility and became a parody of itself due to these ridiculous feats
Yes, it is ridiculous...because it's a movie. Where actors play CHARACTERS that follow a SCRIPT. So Tony Jaa was not Tony Jaa in Furious 7. He was the character Kiet. That's why Paul Walker's character hanging with tony Jaa's character is fine and makes sense. That's what I'm saying here lol. Rock, Statham, and Vin Diesel don't even want their CHARACTERS losing fights in movies.

Yes, it is ridiculous...because it's a movie. Where actors play CHARACTERS that follow a SCRIPT. So Tony Jaa was not Tony Jaa in Furious 7. He was the character Kiet. That's why Paul Walker's character hanging with tony Jaa's character is fine and makes sense. That's what I'm saying here lol. Rock, Statham, and Vin Diesel don't even want their CHARACTERS losing fights in movies.
I'm saying it was corny.

And yet here you are defending the corny

Also, “Black Adam” performed poorly at the box office, earning $400 million worldwide against a $195 million budget — which doesn't include marketing and other costs related to promotion and distribution.

:wdf5:

i mean 170 million. on a 90 million dollar budget.

what other actors are doing 170 million box office

please. either post better or not at all

:hahaha:

Well....if her stand-up game is half decent...........................
TintedFondAfricanporcupine-max-1mb.gif
Y' ALL MUSTA FORGOT

tumblr_o3ub7k1tli1qge1sho2_250.gif

I don't get how this movie is being treated as a flop when it made 400mil.. or is this just a smear campaign 🤔

I don't get how this movie is being treated as a flop when it made 400mil.. or is this just a smear campaign 🤔

thank you. now do you see why i make this a race issue. and saying its a smear campaign against the rock.

dude tell me what other black actor or actress or any actor who is doing rock numbers. 400 million this movie.

Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's movies have made more than $5 billion combined at the box office. Here are his highest-grossing films

already got maga racists white wrslters and his former co workers in the wreslting world jeylous and envies of him.

now we got hollywood and his own people. praying for his down fall.

This movie is just one action scene after another. Peppered in with some mid to close shots of The Rock brooding and some occasional exposition.

I actually found myself most engaged when Black Adam was in exile.

Aldis Hodge and Pierce Brosnan did their thing.
Yeah was not a good movie at all from a narrative/directing standpoint

You add in poor acting by the rock, a mcguffin nobody cares about, annoying characters there for only exposition and it really tanks the movie. The action and as we have said Aldis hodge/brosnan are the only things that get it to a 6/10

thank you. now do you see why i make this a race issue. and saying its a smear campaign against the rock.

dude tell me what other black actor or actress or any actor who is doing rock numbers. 400 million this movie.

Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's movies have made more than $5 billion combined at the box office. Here are his highest-grossing films

already got maga racists white wrslters and his former co workers in the wreslting world jeylous and envies of him.

now we got hollywood and his own people. praying for his down fall.
None of this has to do with what happened with Black Adam

Back