Welcome To aBlackWeb

So all this happen because Dr Fate hangs out with the Dali Lama?

Is that really why China did this the Black Adam?

lol oh we blaming China now?

This movie not worth the cape

Feels like 2020...

china-trump.gif

We gotta stop using China as an excuse when Eternals and Shang-Chi did better and that was when theaters had covid restrictions in 2021
TBF both those movies only did like 10-40 million more at the box office and were released in the later part of 2021. I don't think anyone was really cracking down on Covid like that at the time, but idk. I'm not gonna use China as an excus, but given how big Dwayne Johnson is in that country I can confidently say if the movie had released there it woulda performed better. Maybe not like 300 million better or something like that, but enough to where there aren't talks about the movie being a financial failure.

Last edited:
Like The Rock had a movie where he jumped from one burning building to another on a prosthetic leg make 300+Ms at the box office just off the international market alone. If you think not being released in the second biggest theatrical market where dude is like the biggest star ever didn't hurt this film the same way it has some others then idk what to tell you.

The only guy I sort of feel bad for is Aldis Hodge/Hawkman

He is a good actor who's been in the game since Die Hard with a Vengeance.

I know he's got that Alex Cross show on deck but I wouldn't be surprised if Marvel calls him up to play T'Challa

Back