Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lmao these people funny.

Mans rebooting everything and telling the audience in a puss ass manner

I’m tired of the rock talking about this

Talk about that Christmas movie or something
He is now lol. Him breaking the news about basically getting fired by DC is the first he's mentioned anything since he cooked up the numbers for Black Adam weeks ago

He is now lol. Him breaking the news about basically getting fired by DC is the first he's mentioned anything since he cooked up the numbers for Black Adam weeks ago
I remember a time when the rock only came on social media to talk about rainforest tree frogs

it was so simple back then

Gunn said the same thing about Cavill about staying in touch for projects down the line but we know it's him making things sound nicer than what the truth is

Gunn said the same thing about Cavill about staying in touch for projects down the line but we know it's him making things sound nicer than what the truth is
I’m sure at some point down the line, once Cavill’s Supes and Rock’s Adam are far in the rearview, they’ll pull them in for fan service like they did everybody in the latest Spiderman.

This man need to just let it go and get ready to main event Wrestlemania or some shit.

Maybe if it'd help him remember how to act again, I'm in full support of it.

"The Rock" to this day is by far the most entertaining character that Dwayne Johnson has ever portrayed. A big charismatic bully that somehow you still rooted for.

if rock is worth 800 million. why dont he open his own studios. or get a 4K camera or small movie studios. green screen and shoot a super hero movie on his own. and hire some big name speical effects and editors. and hire some wreslters. espically black and somaon wreslters to do the action scenes and small time roles. and b list cheap actors. that way he can spend about 5 million. and probably have wwe superstar promote it. there fanbase and wreslting fanbase we surly help break 5 million budget mark.

Back