Welcome To aBlackWeb

Tony Jaa wasn't in the raid. That was iko

And bruh Tony Jaa it's a top movie martial artist.

Remember when jet LI was in lethal weapon, and it took both leads fighting dirty to beat him, and he still whooped their asses most the fight.

These fast furious niggaz gotta be sayians..... They routinely stay on par with hand to hand martial artist despite no explanation other than... You got it... family

These fast furious niggaz gotta be sayians..... They routinely stay on par with hand to hand martial artist despite no explanation other than... You got it... family
Watching those clips that shenco dropped Tony was dropping elbows and knees unto Paul walkers noggin and bro just shrugged it off and kept on fighting lol.

Tony Jaa wasn't in the raid. That was iko

And bruh Tony Jaa it's a top movie martial artist.

Remember when jet LI was in lethal weapon, and it took both leads fighting dirty to beat him, and he still whooped their asses most the fight.

Yes, because that’s what the SCRIPT called for. Same way the SCRIPT called for Keanu Reeves to beat up both the stunt choreographers for the Raid movies in. 2 vs 1 fight in John Wick 3

Yes, because that’s what the SCRIPT called for. Same way the SCRIPT called for Keanu Reeves to beat up both the stunt choreographers for the Raid movies in. 2 vs 1 fight in John Wick 3
Keanu was on a whole martial arts movie run for a minute....

Between the matrix and man is tai chi.... No one was surprised that his hand to hand was the level it was by the time he started John wick... He clearly made it his lane.

Paul walker was not doing high level martial arts before the movie with Jaa..

These niggaz were glorified street fighters at best early in the series. Which I can deal with for an action movie. But when they started showing world class skills outta no where, it got corny.

But eh...some people love it

Justice society jobbed

I didnt like the pace but liked the scenes in this movie. Its a 6/10 at best. I enjoyed the way DC writing movies since they started bleeding over their DC animated universe brain trust into the live motions.

Felt hella digestible which cant always be said for marvel films lately. The Rock needs to know his role…bruh you are Black Adam…man thats like Gudda Gudda trying to usurp everybody in Young Money

Keanu was on a whole martial arts movie run for a minute....

Between the matrix and man is tai chi.... No one was surprised that his hand to hand was the level it was by the time he started John wick... He clearly made it his lane.

Paul walker was not doing high level martial arts before the movie with Jaa..

These niggaz were glorified street fighters at best early in the series. Which I can deal with for an action movie. But when they started showing world class skills outta no where, it got corny.

But eh...some people love it
What martial arts movie run? You mean 47 Ronin or the Man of Tai Chi where he only fought at the very end of the movie?

that's the high level martial arts that justified him beating these two(mad dog and the assassin) at the same time?

Also Paul walkers character was an FBI agent in the field. You think field agents can’t handle themselves a bit.

These are CHARACTERS following a SCRIPT. Paul Walker can’t keep up with tony Jaa, but the Brian O Conner CHARACTER could keep up with the Kiet CHARACTER. Why? Because that’s in the script. It’s only a movie Brother Du lol. Michelle Rodriguez beat up Ronda Rousey in that same film

Also Paul walkers character was an FBI agent in the field. You think field agents can’t handle themselves a bit.

"he was an FBI agent, ofc they teach Bruce Lee level fighting"......................................
hysterical-laughter.gif

"he was an FBI agent, ofc they teach Bruce Lee level fighting"......................................
hysterical-laughter.gif
Who said that though? And why are you comparing the character Tony Jaa played to Bruce Lee? I literally just watched a movie where Brad Pitt's character told a story about how he slammed Bruce Lee into a car. What are we talking about here?

Who said that though? And why are you comparing the character Tony Jaa played to Bruce Lee? I literally just watched a movie where Brad Pitt's character told a story about how he slammed Bruce Lee into a car. What are we talking about here?

Nigga you did.

It's a reason they give them stun guns and glocks. they ain't no hand to hand skills

only move they got issa choke hold

Nigga you did.

It's a reason they give them stun guns and glocks. they ain't no hand to hand skills

only move they got issa choke hold
Except I didn't. You literally just made that up to try and make a point brother Ocelot. You just reached to find those words or even that implication in my previous post. I am simply astounded

Back