Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Rock doesn't even job in movies anymore. Black Adam was fun, but this dude played the hero, the villain, and the victim, yet managed to whoop everyone's ass. The same thing happened in San Andreas. This dude's daughter fuckin drowned to death; he said fuck that and pulled her out of the water thirty minutes later and jabronni smacked her back into the living. I never thought I would see a disaster film where everyone gets saved. This is becoming a trend in films starring The Rock.

The same thing happened in San Andreas. This dude's daughter fuckin drowned to death; he said fuck that and pulled her out of the water thirty minutes later and jabronni smacked her back into the living
Damn bro spoiler warning or something.
Tch inconsiderate

I never thought I would see a disaster film where everyone gets saved. This is becoming a trend in films starring The Rock

Last edited:
It’s on hbo max, it’s not a bad film

how did it fail???
It's not bad but it's not great either.

Lotta unfamiliar characters to the casuals so it's not too much to care about.

Remington Steele held it down all the other characters was meh

The Rock doesn't even job in movies anymore. Black Adam was fun, but this dude played the hero, the villain, and the victim, yet managed to whoop everyone's ass. The same thing happened in San Andreas. This dude's daughter fuckin drowned to death; he said fuck that and pulled her out of the water thirty minutes later and jabronni smacked her back into the living. I never thought I would see a disaster film where everyone gets saved. This is becoming a trend in films starring The Rock.
You ain't know him, Vin Diesel, and I think Jason Statham got stipulations in they contracts that they can't lose fights on screen? Yea, they either win or draw

This movie is pretty decent. Had this been a MCU movie it would have easily put numbers on the board. Somebody fumbled the ball here but someone in here mentioned it being banned from China & that definitely hurt.

This shit got caught up in the whole DC shit storm add the fact the Rock trying to position himself as the DC Feige didn’t help the movies case.

Paul walker beating the hell outta Tony Jaa gotta go in that hat too
Ehh it doesn't brother Du. His name wasn't tony jaa in the movie.

Also if you think either of these was "beating the hell outta Tony Jaa" then i got some raid footage to show you

Back