Welcome To aBlackWeb

I guess I'm so high on the movie because my biggest apprehension was actually what I liked the best about it. Robbie finally fell into her groove with the character. Harley was charming. Given how fun she was I feel they can do a few more.

It just sucks that it didn't do better in the theaters, but I have a feeling they're still happy with her performance

I don't think the poor performance has anything to do with the quality of the movie. I haven't seen it. I also haven't seen much of anything about it. Their marketing was pretty shitty this time around. I got some flights this summer. I guess I can expect it to be on Delta by then. I'll check it out then.

BTW.......... Black Canary could killed all the gang soon as the pulled up. One good yell would've took out 95% of the bad guys. Whole fight scene could've been replaced or avoided

BTW.......... Black Canary could killed all the gang soon as the pulled up. One good yell would've took out 95% of the bad guys. Whole fight scene could've been replaced or avoided
Yeah and storm sat by while the xmen got dragged in every movie when she could tip the scales with her Omega level power at any time.

She let Jean die lifting the jet and sealing the dam when she had the power to stop all that....

They nerf powers in every movie... Don't act like this the only movie that ever did this

I guess I'm so high on the movie because my biggest apprehension was actually what I liked the best about it. Robbie finally fell into her groove with the character. Harley was charming. Given how fun she was I feel they can do a few more.

It just sucks that it didn't do better in the theaters, but I have a feeling they're still happy with her performance
Did you like her Suicide Squad performance?

Did you like her Suicide Squad performance?
Naw.... Not really.

The movie had potential, but they missed the mark on a lot. She annoyed me in suicide squad. Like she was trying to play Harley. But in this one, she was just being Harley if that makes sense.

it's not a win, but it at the least it broke even,...

giphy.gif

Birds of Prey has earned $46 million internationally for a worldwide total of $79 million so far, against a reported $82 million budget. It’s estimated that the film will need to gross $250-300 million worldwide to break even.

Tough break

One of their best movies. And they gonna fuck around and destroy everything that made it good just cuz it ain't got the numbers they wanted.

This shit is exhausting

Tough break

One of their best movies. And they gonna fuck around and destroy everything that made it good just cuz it ain't got the numbers they wanted.

This shit is exhausting
Rank the DCEU movies with a 1-10 rating system I wanna see what you think honestly

Rank the DCEU movies with a 1-10 rating system I wanna see what you think honestly
MoS 9/10
BVS 6/10
SS 5/10
JL 6/10
WW 9/10
AM 8/10
Shazam 8/10
Harley 8/10

Only "bad" movies imo were BVS SS & JL

The rest were pretty damn good....

And even the bad ones have good scenes to them that make them rewatchable...

MoS 9/10
BVS 6/10
SS 5/10
JL 6/10
WW 9/10
AM 8/10
Shazam 8/10
Harley 8/10

hmm interesting....thanks for this

MoS 9/10
BVS 6/10
SS 5/10
JL 6/10
WW 9/10
AM 8/10
Shazam 8/10
Harley 8/10

That's actually not bad scoring. I'd probably rank WW, AM, and Shazam a point lower each, but I ain't mad at what you put.

Suicide squad was very fixable, but the version they gave us wasnt it....

I liked it, but I can't ignore the flaws.

Leto is a great actor, but they gave him shit to work with and cut a lot out. The shit was just a mess. The whole joker side story was a mess. And it just didn't work for me. One scene in particular with him could have salvaged a lot.... But they were so scared of an abusive joker it hurt the movie.

The villain and Waller had some confusing ass motives. There's a million suicide squad mission that make more sense. There's a million bad guys the SS could have fought that would have been better on camera. I can't explain or excuse what they did with the villains, their motives or the plot.

However, the music was amazing. Will was hilarious. The action was dope. Some of the shots and sets were great. The laughs were cool.

It has rewatch appeal.... Every time it's on TV I turn it up and watch it through. So I like the movie. But all the flaws and shit stick out like crazy so I know it's far from a perfect movie.

It's definitely the weakest imo and deserved a lot of hate it caught

Suicide squad was very fixable, but the version they gave us wasnt it....

I liked it, but I can't ignore the flaws.

Leto is a great actor, but they gave him shit to work with and cut a lot out. The shit was just a mess. The whole joker side story was a mess. And it just didn't work for me. One scene in particular with him could have salvaged a lot.... But they were so scared of an abusive joker it hurt the movie.

The villain and Waller had some confusing ass motives. There's a million suicide squad mission that make more sense. There's a million bad guys the SS could have fought that would have been better on camera. I can't explain or excuse what they did with the villains, their motives or the plot.

However, the music was amazing. Will was hilarious. The action was dope. Some of the shots and sets were great. The laughs were cool.

It has rewatch appeal.... Every time it's on TV I turn it up and watch it through. So I like the movie. But all the flaws and shit stick out like crazy so I know it's far from a perfect movie.

It's definitely the weakest imo and deserved a lot of hate it caught
I wanted the Suicide Squad to win when i saw that first teaser. I only had limited knowledge of the characters so i wouldnt be going in comparing it to the source material.

The doubts started coming in when the actual trailer came out. It looked like it was trying to copy the formula Guardians of the Galaxy used.

Then there's the Joker. I agree they handled him all wrong. There were two directions tbey could have taken: take him out of most of the movie and leave just the beginning backstory and ending scenes while Harley wrestles with the fact that he left her hanging...

ORRRRRR if you're gonna do Joker, do it ALL THE WAY and make him the big bad and amp up Harley's dilemma.

There's more but who has the time?

Back