Welcome To aBlackWeb

I think most of the folks on here bashing it haven't even watched it.

It was a decent flick that most will say is better than Batman vs Superman and the Suicide Squad. I even liked it better than Aquaman (but I'm sure most will not agree) but that's my opinion.

I agree with some of the gripes posted by the folks who watched it but the main thing I've also seen by them was, it's still a solid movie

aquaman was a visual masterpiece like avatar...... with more likable characters....

well likable to me.....

i appreciated the journey it took me on.. like an indiana jones movie..only underwater n shit

most of the folks on here bashing it haven't even watched it.
as with everything DCEU

people wait for the first sign of chinks in the armor and they go the fuck in.....

on one even cares if it's good or not, they just wanna joint the popular trend of shitting all over the product

as with everything DCEU

people wait for the first sign of chinks in the armor and they go the fuck in.....

on one even cares if it's good or not, they just wanna joint the popular trend of shitting all over the product

It's been chinks in the armor.

You just love making excuses for them tho.

it made over 140m worldwide...

the budget was 85m

it's not a win, but it at the least it broke even,...

and it'll prolly do well in home buys... shit was still a good movie....

the budget was 85m

It’s cool man I’m not bashing it anymore

on to wonder woman

the budget was 85m

It was a good movie but breaking even is probably gonna make the studios think twice on banking on centering another movie around her. There won’t be a sequel.

Back