Welcome To aBlackWeb

Movie tried to be Deadpool but it wasn't even close. Black Mask was a better Joker than Joker in all the Batman movies. Harley story telling was ass if you took out her telling the story and letting it just play out this would've been 10x better.

Ewan McGregor would kill it as Joker. Black Mask isn't a comedic character he's a legit nut job mafia boss who kills without question. They had him in there with gay undertones and almost comedic

3/5 is my rating

Movie tried to be Deadpool but it wasn't even close. Black Mask was a better Joker than Joker in all the Batman movies. Harley story telling was ass if you took out her telling the story and letting it just play out this would've been 10x better.

Ewan McGregor would kill it as Joker. Black Mask isn't a comedic character he's a legit nut job mafia boss who kills without question. They had him in there with gay undertones and almost comedic

3/5 is my rating
Were the fight scenes as good as the winter soldier?

Sonic will also likely steal the domestic box office top spot from Birds of Prey, which opened to an underwhelming $33 million last week. The Harley Quinn-fronted film is expected to slip down to No. 2 over President Day with $20 million. Just behind is The Photograph and Fantasy Island, which are both fighting out for the No. 3 spot with a four-day gross somewhere between $14 million and $15 million.

5B6295BD-B91C-4A12-9F38-37883989C045.gif

Fuck y'all
Ima wait until Tuesday to see the numbers based on what you said about this being date weekend for this movie

Horrible performance though all things considered

this movie was only relevant for less than a week

Wonder Woman can’t save y’all every time

I wonder if this would do any better if they had a pg-13 version release similar to how they did with Deadpool 2.

Don't the studios typically cut/re-edit these things down for television anyway? *shrugs*

I wonder if this would do any better if they had a pg-13 version release similar to how they did with Deadpool 2.

Don't the studios typically cut/re-edit these things down for television anyway? *shrugs*
It woulda helped if it was PG-13 but it was chasing the deadpool crowd

It woulda helped if it was PG-13 but it was chasing the deadpool crowd

That's what I was getting at.

That Deadpool pg-13 Christmas bullshit was just a re-cut version of deadpool 2 if im not mistaken. Still made a couple million though off an extremely LIMITED release tho

That's what I was getting at.

That Deadpool pg-13 Christmas bullshit was just a re-cut version of deadpool 2 if im not mistaken. Still made a couple million though off an extremely LIMITED release tho
If they were to release a PG 13 version after changing the title to get more sales that would come off as extremely desperate and pathetic

lmao

I kinda hope they do that

Saw the movie yesterday. They pull a lot more references from her comic book. Like that beaver toy she has. The actress nailed Harley. I think this Harley is better then the Harley in the cartoon show that just came out. I think black canary' s fight scene should have been better. Didn't really like huntress. Overall story was fine. Black mask trying to be funny was a bit out of character. It was an entertaining movie.

The fight scenes weren’t that great. Standard girl flipping around and kicks. Nothing I haven’t seen before. It was a cool little forgettable movie. I might watch again but I doubt it

The fight scenes were dope..

No they weren't cap 2, they weren't John wick

But they were good, they were fluid, they were fun, and fit the tone of the film.

I honestly don't buy any gripes anyone had with the movie.

The shit was good.

The fight scenes were dope..

No they weren't cap 2, they weren't John wick

But they were good, they were fluid, they were fun, and fit the tone of the film.

I honestly don't buy any gripes anyone had with the movie.

The shit was good.
Quinn's fight scenes were dope. Real clean and believable. It is her type of fighting style. I was disappointed in black canary's. Her scene were basic. Simple one kick and on to the next enemy. Huntress didn't stand out to me though

Cassandra Cain top 5 hand to hand in the comics.... They completely changed that character... But it worked for the movie

Canary and Huntress don't have to be their comic book equals to make this movie work...

Comic book canary solo's the entire black mask gang...

Comic book Huntress is way more a skilled tracker. Has no self esteem issues.... But that's the way they portrayed her.. And I laughed

I was prepared to not like this... But just like the cartoon... I'm pleasantly surprised at how good they doing this character... Even if it's over kill... At least it's good shit

Back