Welcome To aBlackWeb

so wait....saying that i'm still excited about seeing it is the same as the shit yall pulling??

ok

i still saw them both tho right?

The point wasn't about seeing the films, it was about folks being negative/down on the film BEFORE seeing it.
A point, by the way, that you brought up to begin with, remember.

Shit simple.

Everyone who actually saw it, liked it for the most part. Shit wasn't the greatest movie in the world, but it was good.

The biggest critics of it didn't see it. Don't plan on seeing it. And are amused by it not doing well.

That's what makes yall niggaz lame. I talked shit about marvel, but I went to see all that shit. Y'all niggaz just being 4th graders and teasing.....the shit corny

Eh it's different when I do it cuz I plan on actually seeing the movie. And my complaints are always valid.

For example:
As a fan (which needs to be said) I wanted to see the Hulk get a rematch. I was disappointed when I heard he didn't get it. That's not hate. That's a fan being disappointed. And I wasn't alone. Many fans of the movie and the character wanted to see the same thing.

And there was quite a healthy amount of fans who were not excited shit CM. And we were all shocked it did as well as it did. And nobody really cared about her contribution. That was far from hate. That was a universal opinion. And I still went to go see it

Y'all be flat out hating and laughing at the movies performance at the box office not even giving a fuck about giving it a chance...

My shit be more specific cuz I actually watch and I'm invested in all the stories.

Eh it's different when I do it cuz I plan on actually seeing the movie. And my complaints are always valid.

For example:
As a fan (which needs to be said) I wanted to see the Hulk get a rematch. I was disappointed when I heard he didn't get it. That's not hate. That's a fan being disappointed. And I wasn't alone. Many fans of the movie and the character wanted to see the same thing.

And there was quite a healthy amount of fans who were not excited shit CM. And we were all shocked it did as well as it did. And nobody really cared about her contribution. That was far from hate. That was a universal opinion. And I still went to go see it

Y'all be flat out hating and laughing at the movies performance at the box office not even giving a fuck about giving it a chance...

My shit be more specific cuz I actually watch and I'm invested in all the stories.

:hahaha:

I saw it last night. It was a legit fun movie, I'd say it's a 7.5 or 8/10.

One thing I will say for sure is the action/fight scenes are on par with Cap 2 if not better. They did them really really well.

One thing I will say for sure is the action/fight scenes are on par with Cap 2 if not better. They did them really really well.
Bet they don't say shit to you tho

Bet they don't say shit to you tho

:sayword:

If you think these...

....come anywhere close to this....

...Then your opinion gettin' thrown in the bushes right next to Thor's.

so wait....saying that i'm still excited about seeing it is the same as the shit yall pulling??

ok

i still saw them both tho right?
Birds of Prey and Endgame are world's apart. Endgame was the finale to the biggest cinematic event in history. BoP is just a filler DC movie. Just like SC and I will watch it when it hits TV.

It was mid, definitely could have been better. there is a glaring defect in this movie. It doesn't seem to know what type of movie it wants to be. That makes it messy.

Not that Harley's scatterbrained storytelling helps at all.

The combination of Harley Quinn and the Birds of Prey is really disingenuous. It's obvious that Harley was meant to be a vehicle for the others but it shouldn't be this easy to tell that they were slapped onto a movie and not woven in.

Overall, it's just a mess. Not even a fun chaotic mess, just a scatterbrained mess. The movie was a mess, the promotion was a mess, even the aftermath is a damn mess.

There are some bright spots here and there: Robbie plays the character and Smooye isnt bad at all but thats about it.

And those fight scenes are mid. The only ones i buy are the parts in the evidence locker because of the close quarters.

4/10

I love Harley story telling style..... Even from the comics, and they translated that well....I didn't expect that....

Like I was really taken off guard at how charming she became.... Like she's a sweet heart but she's bat shit....

She's like a child, but she's still a PhD....

Those were all portrayed very well imo....

It isn't as good as the tv show..... But it was definitely a decent Harley

I love Harley story telling style..... Even from the comics, and they translated that well....I didn't expect that....

Like I was really taken off guard at how charming she became.... Like she's a sweet heart but she's bat shit....

She's like a child, but she's still a PhD....

Those were all portrayed very well imo....

It isn't as good as the tv show..... But it was definitely a decent Harley

Im still not watching in theatres but im curious how Margot compares to the animated DC joint which is great.

You feel like the cartoon was borrowing more from Margot or Margot was trying to emulate the shit going on in the cartoon?

The fight scenes in The Winter Soldier is some of the best non marital arts movie fight scenes I've seen in a movie.

The few clips that got posted for the Harley Quinn movie don't compare at all.

I'm still gonna watch this movie tomorrow barring any unfortunate incidents though. Gotta support the comic book films!
I’ll give you $7 to not watch this

The fight scenes in The Winter Soldier is some of the best non marital arts movie fight scenes I've seen in a movie.

The few clips that got posted for the Harley Quinn movie don't compare at all.

I'm still gonna watch this movie tomorrow barring any unfortunate incidents though. Gotta support the comic book films!
All this blah til u seen it, its easy to use the weakest clips like buddy tried to do.

Maybe saying the action is up to par with Cap 2 might be a stretch but I def think it's the closest comic film to do it great outside Cap.

Last edited:
Back