Welcome To aBlackWeb

You hope not.

What about X-Men, FF, Spidey
xmen and FF on their third reboots, spidey on it's 4th....

which unfortunately means we've seen so much of those characters.....they gonna be pressed to run a story that doesn't seem stale....

which unfortunately means we've seen so much of those characters.....they gonna be pressed to run a story that doesn't seem stale....
That 3rd spiderman reboot is also the most successful spiderman film.

I'm a Spidey fan. Completely skipped the second version of the movies but enjoyed Homecoming (ver. 3). The amount of how many times the character is recycled doesn't matter. It's how it's handled. Look at Superman on TV right now. Great fucking character with a great fan and viewer reception. Yet the general public has also been subjected to a polarizing version as well for the last 5 yrs.

Lmao!!

How many Batman and Superman movies and reboots have we had?

Doesn't DC have like TWO Jokers at the moment fam?
Aren't the current actors playing Superman and Batman considering leaving? Meaning.... another..... reboot?

which is why womderwoman, aquaman, shazamm are all good moves....

i mean this thread is about aquaman, is it not?

and how great the movie is currently doing?

you guys are literally arguing that dc should do what this movie did......

yall just arguing to argue.

niggaz:
1260585284155.png

DC needs to stop focusing on Batman and Superman all the time and make good movies that aren't rushed and thrown togethe

aquaman:
:js4:

NIggaz: they should have done this 10 years ago instead of making the dark knight rises..that movie was a waste of time

Du: Marvel is FINISHED. DC bout to take shit over! Even the title is END GAME

Everybody Else: Yeah but they bout to get the A-Team major characters back.. they're just getting started!

Du: Yeah..... but them characters been rebooted so many times!

Everyone Else: Batman and Superman might be the most rebooted comic characters of all time

Du: So the fuck what?! Aquaman and Wonder-Woman are here!. Yall niggas trippin! Iono why yall brought up re-telling/rebooting characters in the first place

Everybody Else:

All the reports are coming back positive

I'll prolly wait till Saturday morning. That's how we roll

I liked the movie but was kinda turned off by the CGI. Sometimes it was beautiful and other times it was super cartoon like. Mamoa and Herd has good chemistry and the guys who played Ocean Master and Manta were solid also.

It overall was a solid film and I look forward to seeing Shazam after seeing the trailer

I went in hating Aquaman for what he is bit

Yo I was telling myself "no fuckin way that's Nicole Kidman no way" then I looked it up online after and was surprised. I used to shit on Nicole Kidman all the time but she was looking magnificent.

She did look nice but I was talking more so their roles. They were tough characters who kicked ass

Back