Welcome To aBlackWeb

Just left it. Dope action and mythology. My fear from the trailers regarding the humor however proved true. Most of the jokes missed more than they hit. They wanted to be Romancing the Stone soooo bad. And Momoa just be playing himself in movies lol

Black Manta was legit. Armor was tight before and after he got the helmet. Good movie though. Second best DCEU behind WW.

Just left it. Dope action and mythology. My fear from the trailers regarding the humor however proved true. Most of the jokes missed more than they hit. They wanted to be Romancing the Stone soooo bad. And Momoa just be playing himself in movies lol

Black Manta was legit. Armor was tight before and after he got the helmet. Good movie though. Second best DCEU behind WW.
How were the special effects?

How were the special effects?

Good practical effects. Black Manta armor and Atlantian armors looked good.

As far as CGI it's obvious in every shot the movie was filmed in front of a green screen. I thought Black Panther had worst CGI as far as human models. But you could tell all the sea life in this was fake. Like even at the aquarium flashback all the fish were generated.

Do you think it holds up like as far as replay value and what score would you give it?

Good practical effects. Black Manta armor and Atlantian armors looked good.

As far as CGI it's obvious in every shot the movie was filmed in front of a green screen. I thought Black Panther had worst CGI as far as human models. But you could tell all the sea life in this was fake. Like even at the aquarium flashback all the fish were generated.

Bolded...damn, lol

Do you think it holds up like as far as replay value and what score would you give it?

Would I pay to see it again in theatres? No.

Will I check it out again on home release? Yeah.

If WW was a 8.5 outta 10 in my my mind then this was a 7.5. Could've been a solid 8 if the humor wasn't so bad.

Thanks to this movie this franchise just crossed the 4 billion dollar treshold.

9x3z0ax3no421.png

DC finally catching up.....w/ Phase 1

:hahaha:
I guess you're trying to clown but they're the only other "shared universe" with this typf of achievement.

That's the power of their IPs. They're 3 billion short from where Marvel is after 3 phases, 20 movies and 10 years with just 5 years worth of movies, 6 movies and far less critical acclaim. Imagine when they start to consistently drop fire for good.

Expect them to take their sweet ass time with The Batman. If they get that right that one could possibly reach or get real close to 2 billion on its own.

I guess you're trying to clown but they're the only other "shared universe" with this typf of achievement.

That's the power of their IPs. They're 3 billion short from where Marvel is after 3 phases, 20 movies and 10 years with just 5 years worth of movies, 6 movies and far less critical acclaim. Imagine when they start to consistently drop fire for good.

Expect them to take their sweet ass time with The Batman. If they get that right that one could possibly reach or get real close to 2 billion on its own.
I keep saying this shit...

Like if they just take their time and tell the right stories... The market is primed for them to succeed..

The interest never dropped, the overall quality just had to improve, and I've been saying from the jump that it looks like they're headed in the right direction

Back