Welcome To aBlackWeb

I guess you're trying to clown but they're the only other "shared universe" with this typf of achievement.

That's the power of their IPs. They're 3 billion short from where Marvel is after 3 phases, 20 movies and 10 years with just 5 years worth of movies, 6 movies and far less critical acclaim. Imagine when they start to consistently drop fire for good.

Expect them to take their sweet ass time with The Batman. If they get that right that one could possibly reach or get real close to 2 billion on its own.

Nigga no their not. DC is 13 BILLION behind, w/ Cap. Marvel, A4, and Spidey 2 next up. That's most likely to another 2.5-3.5 billion more.

And not to mention what they have on deck from all the Fox properties, plus I didn't even include the non-MCU properties (Deadpool, Venom, etc)

Only 3 billion behind :hahaha:

Shit Phase 2 did over 5 billion alone.

Nigga no their not. DC is 13 BILLION behind, w/ Cap. Marvel, A4, and Spidey 2 next up. That's most likely to another 2.5-3.5 billion more.

And not to mention what they have on deck from all the Fox properties, plus I didn't even include the non-MCU properties (Deadpool, Venom, etc)

Only 3 billion behind :hahaha:

Shit Phase 2 did over 5 billion alone.
Fox & Sony has nothing to do with MCU. The fans make sure to clarify this all the time too yet when it comes to box office you guys sure love to bring it up. Lmao

https://www.boxofficemojo.com/franchises/chart/?id=avengers.htm

The critically sucked on MCU phase 1 did not even get to 4 billion. While the critically reviled DCEU is already past 4 without its latest entry even hitting the US market yet. With that kinda trajectory and a course correction they'll probably surpass 17 billion across 10 years or whatever it is.

Last edited:
Fox & Sony has nothing to do with MCU. The fans make sure to clarify this all the time too yet when it comes to box office you guys sure love to bring it up. Lmao

Even when adjusted for inflation the critically sucked on MCU phase 1 did not even get to 3 billion. While the critically reviled DCEU is already at 4. With that kinda trajectory and a course correction they'll probably surpass 17 billion across 10 years or whatever it is.
it's like arguing against a wall bruh.. they're just convinced that regardless of what numbers show or how well the movies actually are.....they stuck on the sentiment that DC is doomed to suck

Bro...let me be a hater in peace lol

I just want Bumblebee and Spiderman to take away from aquaman's numbers as much as they can
Ha ha I think Spider-Man is gonna hold up well but TF franchise has a lot of ill will from the last Bay movie. Also a lot of people who have seen it have said its for people who thought the hide and seek sequence in the first movie was genius. So who knows how WOM will end up.

The critically sucked on MCU phase 1 did not even get to 4 billion. While the critically reviled DCEU is already past 4 without its latest entry even hitting the US market yet. With that kinda trajectory and a course correction they'll probably surpass 17 billion across 10 years or whatever it is.

They made 3.8 billion w/ Ironman,Cap, and Thor. DC finally got to 4 billion w/ Batman,Superman, and Wonder Woman.

Shouldn't be happy bout that, but I guess you DC fans gotta take a W where you can.:hahaha:

I didn't include Fox/Sony when it comes to box office.

DC has had enough embarrassment.

yall just trolling to troll.

all signs are pointing to dc going in the right direction, but yall still worried about the past like some bitter ex girlfriends...

I don't even like most of these movies (MCU and DCEU included) but to paraphrase a rapping camel people lie, numbers don't. Y'all clown the DCEU when it's moving at the same pace as your precious MCU. Shit's hilarious. The way ya harp on about it you'd think these movies were grossing 100 mil ww a piece.

yall just trolling to troll.

all signs are pointing to dc going in the right direction, but yall still worried about the past like some bitter ex girlfriends...

Says the man who said the next phase of the MCU wasn't going to be as successful yet all signs say other wise.

tenor.gif

I don't even like most of these movies (MCU and DCEU included) but to paraphrase a rapping camel people lie, numbers don't. Y'all clown the DCEU when it's moving at the same pace as your precious MCU. Shit's hilarious. The way ya harp on about it you'd think these movies were grossing 100 mil ww a piece.

Which makes it even more sad when DC has Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, and Aquaman just now passing the MCU's phase 1 w/ Cap,Ironman, Thor, and Hulk (who was the biggest name at time and had the worst movie numbers wise.)

the movie is literally called endgame....

:js4:

motherfuckers are doing tribute videos for tony stark like he really bout to die....

like they know it's over...i don't know why yall can't see it

the movie is literally called endgame....

:js4:

motherfuckers are doing tribute videos for tony stark like he really bout to die....

like they know it's over...i don't know why yall can't see it
That doesn't mean anything else but Tony Stark's arc is coming to an end. Cap is probably gonna wrap up too. Howecer the franchise has new blood to carry it forward as proven by Black Panther's success. I still have never seen BP have absolutely no interest in it but he's at a point with general audiences that he could easily lead The Avengers in the future. Let alone having established characters like Bucky or Rhodey take over as Cap and Iron Man.

That doesn't mean anything else but Tony Stark's arc is coming to an end. Cap is probably gonna wrap up too. Howecer the franchise has new blood to carry it forward as proven by Black Panther's success. I still have never seen BP have absolutely no interest in it but he's at a point with general audiences that he could easily lead The Avengers in the future. Let alone having established characters like Bucky or Rhodey take over as Cap and Iron Man.
man them dudes aint carrying the torch

man them dudes aint carrying the torch
Who's to say they won't? Be subjective here. I don't like any of those characters but the general public does and has grown attached to them across the last few years. They'd certainly accept them in those roles. This isn't even factoring an eventual X-Men and FF reboot which is what I personally am looking forward with the MCU.

Back