Welcome To aBlackWeb

You know what irks me about ep.1 on the new season? Barbara blaming Bruce for what happened to Jason...her...her dad...plus Dick.

I'm sorry...did Bruce FORCE her to become Batwoman? She and the rest of them could've stopped wheneva they wanted. They knew the risk. So foh tryin to blame him.
Naw, she was 100% on point...

Bruce a fucking sociopath. I been convinced of this ever since the Bruce Wayne fugitive comic book story..... That nigga really not right. And I'm happy live action is finally showing it

Dove should've sat her ass down,that solo shit is literally what got Hawk in that position 🤦‍♂️

Was thinkin that same thing.

Naw, she was 100% on point...

Bruce a fucking sociopath. I been convinced of this ever since the Bruce Wayne fugitive comic book story..... That nigga really not right. And I'm happy live action is finally showing it

That's the thing...they ALL know how Bruce is. THEY chose to follow in his path and fight along side him. Naw...shyt didn't go right, they don't get to put all that on him.

I’m liking this season so far, but they did rush the Jason transition to Red Hood.

And is it me or do the characters look better outside of their costumes than they do in them. They look corny as hell when they suit up.

Was thinkin that same thing.

That's the thing...they ALL know how Bruce is. THEY chose to follow in his path and fight along side him. Naw...shyt didn't go right, they don't get to put all that on him.
They were kids bruh..

Kids are impressionable.... They saw the error in their ways when they were adults....

Batman is cool to kids .... To adults.... Not as much.... Still cool.... But you notice shit

I’m liking this season so far, but they did rush the Jason transition to Red Hood.

And is it me or do the characters look better outside of their costumes than they do in them. They look corny as hell when they suit up.

Naw fucc that. We've had 2 seasons already where they waited towards the end for the characters to show their "final form". We don't need a whole season showing the process of him transitioning to Red Hood.

If folks dunno how he turned...Google. But I like how they just got straight to it.

Naw fucc that. We've had 2 seasons already where they waited towards the end for the characters to show their "final form". We don't need a whole season showing the process of him transitioning to Red Hood.

If folks dunno how he turned...Google. But I like how they just got straight to it.
This dude got beat to within an inch of his life and he established an entire criminal network and is running shit as Red Hood in a week?

Like somebody else said, should have been a time jump or something.

This dude got beat to within an inch of his life and he established an entire criminal network and is running shit as Red Hood in a week?

Like somebody else said, should have been a time jump or something.

But the new season just started tho. Let that shyt cook. They might explain it as the season goes on.

Red Hood mask bothers me. I like Starfire and Nightwings costume. Never really cared for Dove and Hawks costumes. Superboy doesn't seem to have one lol

I've tried not to look anything up but I think I saw a glimpse somewhere that Raven is getting a new one too

Red Hood mask bothers me. I like Starfire and Nightwings costume. Never really cared for Dove and Hawks costumes. Superboy doesn't seem to have one lol

I've tried not to look anything up but I think I saw a glimpse somewhere that Raven is getting a new one too
The Nightwing costume is dope, but Dick just looks dorky in the costume. Same for Hawk. And Dove is fine outside the costume but she looks like a bad cosplayer in it. I guess the costumes just don’t really compliment the people in them.

TITANS

I'm loving the pacing,action, camaraderie of the team,and look of season 3.
Not fulling buying into the path Batman has taken though.
Crazy how it seems that Red Hood has adapted some of The Jokers signature murderous styles.

Curious how they do Blackfires story from here and they should've recasted Bruce ol boy just doesn't pull off that force in the room that Bruce/Batman commands. Bruce is super charismatic as opposed to his stoic true self. There isn't enough of the Titans actually being together and this was an issue from season 1.

So yeeeeeeeah, I'm not feeling S3 at all lol

I'm not that familiar with Red Hood. I think I saw the animated joint but they needed a time jump imo.

Also who tf did the joker kill if it wasn't him? And he didn't have any cuts or scars?

So joker was killed by Batman for what?

So yeeeeeeeah, I'm not feeling S3 at all lol

I'm not that familiar with Red Hood. I think I saw the animated joint but they needed a time jump imo.

Also who tf did the joker kill if it wasn't him? And he didn't have any cuts or scars?

So joker was killed by Batman for what?
Joker took out Jason but it seems that inhaler is the key to him surviving and his mindstate changing. Batman killed Joker in retaliation.

In the comics...wasn't he brought back by the Lazarus Pit?
Actually no.. why Jason was brought back involved far too much universal fuckery🤣🤣🤣🤣The Laz pit was a movie change that was simpler for the general audience. Also, Jason came back as Redhood years later after physically getting older and bigger with more training. They definitely missed out on a timejump for this show.

Back