Welcome To aBlackWeb

They are really bad at tying up major villains...

Season 1 ended on a cliffhanger that they rushed thru in the first episode of season 1 real matter of factly

Season 2 ended bad too
Ep1 of S2 was so bad I just didn't watch the rest of the season

They are really bad at tying up major villains...

Season 1 ended on a cliffhanger that they rushed thru in the first episode of season 1 real matter of factly

Season 2 ended bad too

guess i'll just say what I was gonna say but i hated how they started s2 off.

and it's been pretty cheeks since. The flashbacks to the OG titans are not doing it for me and I legit didnt know about the Jr Aquaman character. Dick and Dove used to date but im confused cause Dove met Hawk when he was with his brother and from that point, it was established that she and Hawk were a thing. Now when Dick was possessed by Tridon, i assumed that was an alternate universe where him and dove were a thing, but it's really confusing keeping up with Dick and Dove's relationship.

What are your thoughts about the Batman or rather Bruce reveal in S2? I mean, I liked it better when he was just a silhouette but which version of Bruce is this? Like is it the version from the graphic novel "dark knight returns"? How much time is passing between these events?

i have too many questions lol

guess i'll just say what I was gonna say but i hated how they started s2 off.

and it's been pretty cheeks since. The flashbacks to the OG titans are not doing it for me and I legit didnt know about the Jr Aquaman character. Dick and Dove used to date but im confused cause Dove met Hawk when he was with his brother and from that point, it was established that she and Hawk were a thing. Now when Dick was possessed by Tridon, i assumed that was an alternate universe where him and dove were a thing, but it's really confusing keeping up with Dick and Dove's relationship.

What are your thoughts about the Batman or rather Bruce reveal in S2? I mean, I liked it better when he was just a silhouette but which version of Bruce is this? Like is it the version from the graphic novel "dark knight returns"? How much time is passing between these events?

i have too many questions lol
Season 2 picked up with superboy and krypto....

So the tie ins from season 1 were lazy to me .

I think the Bruce Wayne casting is amazing. He looks a bit too old to be an active Batman.,... But his toxic Bruce character always delivers. It's easily understandable why everyone has Love/, Hate relationship with him.

You get some more depth in the first three episodes of season 3..... But it's clear they wanted to go really dark with this Bruce and I think he's one of the better characters in the show

Season 2 picked up with superboy and krypto....

So the tie ins from season 1 were lazy to me .

I think the Bruce Wayne casting is amazing. He looks a bit too old to be an active Batman.,... But his toxic Bruce character always delivers. It's easily understandable why everyone has Love/, Hate relationship with him.

You get some more depth in the first three episodes of season 3..... But it's clear they wanted to go really dark with this Bruce and I think he's one of the better characters in the show
Great explanation

Lazy is the perfect way i would describe the tie in/transition between the first two seasons

Biggest critique of this show is that they build up big moments only to drop the ball in execution.

It is fun along the way... But there is a lot that could have been handled better. Trigon is one example, how the ended things with Slade is another. All the Jason Todd teases, superboy made very little sense at the end of season 2. Starfire story line never resolved and I'm worried season 3 wont properly address it.

The waited too long for the Nightwing reveal. Like I love the characters and casting, but the writing has left something to be desired. The action is great though

So I just finished the episode with Deathstroke blowing up the scaffold and Jason let go of Dick's hand. The next episode?

Fucking Krypto and Conner. Like what? Lmao

So I just finished the episode with Deathstroke blowing up the scaffold and Jason let go of Dick's hand. The next episode?

Fucking Krypto and Conner. Like what? Lmao
If it's episode 5, get high first.... That shit was godly

I didn't like the transition from Jason to red hood it was too soon. They should of at least did a 3 year time jump unless red hood isnt Jason. So Tim drake is an Arab food delivery boy? All thr otber stuff like Barbara being the commissioner Bruce losing it and killing joker etc. I'm cool with this titan show is its own universe.

Last edited:
You know what irks me about ep.1 on the new season? Barbara blaming Bruce for what happened to Jason...her...her dad...plus Dick.

I'm sorry...did Bruce FORCE her to become Batwoman? She and the rest of them could've stopped wheneva they wanted. They knew the risk. So foh tryin to blame him.

I'm on ep 4? of S2.

Is it me or did they completely just gloss over some major shit?

Like there are things that are happening that I guess they assume people already know about?

I can't put it into words and maybe I'm jumping the gun but I feel like this is still on par with the lackluster writing of S1.

Let me just watch the rest of the season before I give an opinion

I'm still on s2, but nah you right about the bold. This feel like a CW show with cursing in it.

Still a good watch but if they wanna get outta CW formula, Jeff Johns and Bertaniti(?) need to step back or be replaced.

He'll if they're not gonna bring back Swamp Thing, get that crew. That show didn't feel nothing like them CW shows.

Back