Welcome To aBlackWeb

The first season rewatch is tough because it took so long to get the team together, and you know the finale is building up a let down.

The second season is a much more fun watch cuz the action and fights are everything.

I'm still stuck between slade destroying Donna, and Conner & Krypto wrecking the Luthor house..... Again weak finale..... But funner season.

I'm excited for the Red hood scenes..... But I feel like they dropped the ball by not having Slade killing Jason Todd last season..

They forcing themselves to rush in red hood.... They're going to introduce a joker, have him kill Todd, then in the same season bring him back at red hood.....

They could have easily had him die in season 2, that way when red hood pops up in season 3.... At least some time has passed for it to make sense.......

I'm just apprehensive about how they gonna make this work....I feel like they doing too much when they had the perfect opportunity
U got high hopes for a writing staff that has yet to deliver a cohesive story

I'm on ep 4? of S2.

Is it me or did they completely just gloss over some major shit?

Like there are things that are happening that I guess they assume people already know about?

I can't put it into words and maybe I'm jumping the gun but I feel like this is still on par with the lackluster writing of S1.

Let me just watch the rest of the season before I give an opinion

I'm on ep 4? of S2.

Is it me or did they completely just gloss over some major shit?

Like there are things that are happening that I guess they assume people already know about?

I can't put it into words and maybe I'm jumping the gun but I feel like this is still on par with the lackluster writing of S1.

Let me just watch the rest of the season before I give an opinion
They are really bad at tying up major villains...

Season 1 ended on a cliffhanger that they rushed thru in the first episode of season 1 real matter of factly

Season 2 ended bad too

Lol, Tim Drake.......

They be doing Tim dirty, have him come out as gay in the comics and then live action debut him the same week.

But yeah, when I heard the Robin was gay news.....I was like which one??

Tim Drake? Oh........ Well I meanm...m.. It's Tim Drake, you really shocked??

Even now the kid playing him in the show.... They don't have to write it in..... But it wouldn't be a shocker

Oh shit, we got Barbara in a wheelchair!!

But this episode has been very blah....

Lol, Tim Drake.......

They be doing Tim dirty, have him come out as gay in the comics and then live action debut him the same week.

But yeah, when I heard the Robin was gay news.....I was like which one??

Tim Drake? Oh........ Well I meanm...m.. It's Tim Drake, you really shocked??

Even now the kid playing him in the show.... They don't have to write it in..... But it wouldn't be a shocker
Lol…yea his romance with dudes daughter wasn’t even convincing. I remember thinking, this kid don’t even look like he like women

Barbara two scenes in is the best actor on the show 🤦🏿‍♂️

Literally the first character who makes it feel they give a shit about their lines this far...

Well Tim was pretty cool
Lol…yea his romance with dudes daughter wasn’t even convincing. I remember thinking, this kid don’t even look like he like women
Facts .... Tim always been what we call queer. Which again is why I'm not mad. In real life when people come out as gay.... Those who know them best aren't surprised at all.... Not one comic fan is upset that Tim Drake gay

Forgot this is one of those weekly streaming shows. Just finished episode 3

Wasn't expecting that ending to episode 3 to happen

Dove and Nightwing should have known something was odd when Red Hood wanted Dove to shoot him to "save" Hawk though

I like the actress who plays Barbara

I only recognized Stephanie Brown.. Were the other ones randos?
Carrie Fisher was in there too.... Imma see if any recapc videos break the rest down....

I think batwing was in there too ...

Back