Joker took out Jason but it seems that inhaler is the key to him surviving and his mindstate changing. Batman killed Joker in retaliation.
I forgot about the inhaler but if I'm remembering correctly, the report was that Robin had his head bashed in. Ain't no inhaler fixing that lol

And I know Batman killed him out of retaliation but I'm saying, he killed him for nothing basically.

• Haha
Reactions: Ironman
I forgot about the inhaler but if I'm remembering correctly, the report was that Robin had his head bashed in. Ain't no inhaler fixing that lol

And I know Batman killed him out of retaliation but I'm saying, he killed him for nothing basically.
🤷🏽‍♂️Superman and Lois still the best superhero show on tv currently lol.

The writing in this show is pretty bad though I still enjoy for what it is lol. Also I'm promoting a legitimately amazing show lol

Definitely a dope show as hell and the fight choreography is fire
The new Clark and Lois?

And yeah, the writing is bad. They need to stop playing and put swamp thing on the app

Reactions: Ironman
The new Clark and Lois?

And yeah, the writing is bad. They need to stop playing and put swamp thing on the app

market.jpg
Best show this year lol and they're adding it to HBO max next month.

Forgot to mention, the cursing in this seems so gratuitous, lol.

“I don’t give a fucking fuck about this fucking got damn shit!”
I agree they go overboard with the profanity. They are trying too hard to be edgy and I put that on Warner studious. Its justlike the mortal kombat movie. They tried to portray Jason as a real life street kid but they tried to hard with the unnecessary f bombs and he would never talk to bruce like that. May be " I dont give a damn." Would've been more sufficient. Jason was the tough street kid and the brawler out if all the robins and he became better until he learned his mom was still alive and his emotjons got the better of him. I wonder what triggered him in this show. It has to be more than his spat with tue titans. Dick did say scarecrow got into his head though so theres that. The fight between rightwing and redhood was dope btw.

In the comics...wasn't he brought back by the Lazarus Pit?
Yeah, in the comics ra's dug up Jason and put him in the Lazurus pits..... Jason went crazy and jumped out a window. When he got back to Gotham like a year or something like that later he came back as the red hood taking Gotham over from the underworld...

They definitely rushed it.... But I like the twist of crane manipulating Jason through his drug weaponizing fear...

It explains Jason going after joker if he was already using... And I guess that's the yada yada explainer of how he came back to life or survived or whatever.

This show has some cool ass moments and action.... But the writing is still lazy.

I'm gonna keep watching, cuz the cool shit is still pretty cool..... But I'm not expecting a great coherent story.

Plus Starfire got a mean ass fucking walk..... Got damn her skinny ass got hips for days...🥰🥰🥰🥰

Reactions: IP360 and Ironman
Yeah, in the comics ra's dug up Jason and put him in the Lazurus pits..... Jason went crazy and jumped out a window. When he got back to Gotham like a year or something like that later he came back as the red hood taking Gotham over from the underworld...

They definitely rushed it.... But I like the twist of crane manipulating Jason through his drug weaponizing fear...

It explains Jason going after joker if he was already using... And I guess that's the yada yada explainer of how he came back to life or survived or whatever.

This show has some cool ass moments and action.... But the writing is still lazy.

I'm gonna keep watching, cuz the cool shit is still pretty cool..... But I'm not expecting a great coherent story.

Plus Starfire got a mean ass fucking walk..... Got damn her skinny ass got hips for days...🥰🥰🥰🥰
They're wasting Connor and this season has been too Bat family centric.

Yeah, it's a love hate thing... Starfire could still have been a sister.... But a younger lighter one would had been ideal....

But got damn got damn got damn she looked good as fuck this episode 😌🙌🏿💖
I disagree dark-skinned is working and the actress is beautiful I'm just glad she has better clothes this season. That hooker winter coat shit was not it lol.

😂

It was still rushed. He was Red Hood 3 days after dying? And basically came back the exact same person in a different costume? No growth or lessons learned, good or bad.

And how the hell a Lazarus pit going to show up in Gotham? And under Arkham Asylum and only accessible by Scarecrow?

Seems like they may be piggy backing on the Batman Begins relationship between Scarecrow and Ras.

😂

It was still rushed. He was Red Hood 3 days after dying? And basically came back the exact same person in a different costume? No growth or lessons learned, good or bad.

And how the hell a Lazarus pit going to show up in Gotham? And under Arkham Asylum and only accessible by Scarecrow?

Seems like they may be piggy backing on the Batman Begins relationship between Scarecrow and Ras.

lebron-chalmers.gif

Bruh...you gotta relax man. Geezus. Lol