• Justice League

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shazam

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
For fucks sake

The only point in me bringing up DOFP was to say if the movie is good enough, most of us wontcare if it contradicts continuity.

X Men is possibly the most egregious when it comes to fucking up continuity but DOFP, First Class, and Logan all are appreciated, even Wolverine to an extent.

DOFP was cheeks, FC and Logan were fire though,I don't know where this appreciation for DOFP came from,just say you don't like DC and you don't WANT to like DC.

Ok du, before you were knighted as the dc commander, were you ever a fan of marvel? Meaning comics, cartoons, games, movies, etc..

Yeah, you love it so much you was predicting(loud wrong i might add) that it was going to fail a couple of years ago.

:hahaha:
No I said they'll never hit the high of infinity war again.

You see I ranked it number one.... Still do.

I don't see it ever being topped... Too much came together too perfectly.

No I said they'll never hit the high of infinity war again.

You see I ranked it number one.... Still do.

I don't see it ever being topped... Too much came together too perfectly.

:foh5: ......bruh don't try a rewrite history now. You was talking in The Captain Marvel thread how that movie was gonna be the begining of the MCU not being as popular and DC getting momentum.

This gonna be Marvel's least popular release.

I think it'll be as good as the rest of the movies. But I don't think people gonna get behind this one as much.

This the perfect chance for DC to take the momentum.

^^^You forgot??

I told you before if your gonna come up w/ "new truth's", to go back and delete the old evidence.

:hahaha:

Bruh, how many times did I say I was wrong about captain marvel being successful??

I don't have the passion to go back and search for the amount of times, but I've admitted I was wrong.

But you posted that in response to me saying marvel will never achieve the high of infinity war ever again....and my post about how so much came together right...and top 5 comic movies...

Captain marvel sold..... again I was wrong.

But as far as impact and great comic movies.... It ain't nuffin even close to infinity war...

AND clearly with the announcement of all the HBO max shit and upcoming projects.... This still is a great time for DC to attempt to steal momentum.... But they still having management issues.

I'm as excited about Wandavison as the next person.... But I still don't see it building to anything as big as infinity war.... And that was my point in that post you dug up....

Back