Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shazam

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
And who goes back to delete??

Don't confuse me with a coward

Bruh, how many times did I say I was wrong about captain marvel being successful??

I don't have the passion to go back and search for the amount of times, but I've admitted I was wrong.

But you posted that in response to me saying marvel will never achieve the high of infinity war ever again....and my post about how so much came together right...and top 5 comic movies...

Captain marvel sold..... again I was wrong.

But as far as impact and great comic movies.... It ain't nuffin even close to infinity war...

AND clearly with the announcement of all the HBO max shit and upcoming projects.... This still is a great time for DC to attempt to steal momentum.... But they still having management issues.

I'm as excited about Wandavison as the next person.... But I still don't see it building to anything as big as infinity war.... And that was my point in that post you dug up....

And you was loud wrong and niggas gave you chance to correct yourself but you didn't

So you gonna continue to hold that L.

So many L's that have nothing to do with the main point that I was making.

Infinity war was the result of almost 20 years of everything falling into place perfectly. That feat will never be recreated in the history of comic book movies.

That's a fact.

DCEU had a chance.... But they blew it....
. They're trying to redeem it with the Snyder Cut... But beef in the studios won't allow them to build off of it... Even if it is a success.

See the point is I try to bring the discussion back to key points. I'd rather discuss the shit

I can admit captain marvel was a financial success. But it still sucked as a movie. Great production. Shot amazingly... but ultimately.... Boring story, boring hero, funny supporting characters, but not a great movie. I'll compare it to aquaman.... I'll concede and give y'all that. Aquaman made a bunch of money. Was shot amazingly, but really impacted nothing ??‍♂️

But that's not no checkmate comment. Not having faith in captain marvel being the next big thing isn't some big issue..

Now if I was speaking down on Wandavison..... You could say I was irrational....I can't deny that shit gonna be flames...

But I'll be damned if you gonna make me feel bad for not having faith in Captain Marvell....

Like be real bruh

Back