Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Justice League

• Shazam

• None

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Man of Steel was good but started kinda slow and was super somber/depressing... LMAO

I enjoy the movie and thought it did great with the fight scenes in particular. I actually own the deluxe version on blu ray

Reactions: GNS
For fucks sake

The only point in me bringing up DOFP was to say if the movie is good enough, most of us wontcare if it contradicts continuity.

X Men is possibly the most egregious when it comes to fucking up continuity but DOFP, First Class, and Logan all are appreciated, even Wolverine to an extent.

I'm convinced y'all just saying whatever to prove a set agenda...

It's not even worth arguing no more.

The second niggaz pulled this lame ass movie out they asses I knew what time it was.

I'm convinced y'all just saying whatever to prove a set agenda...

It's not even worth arguing no more.

The second niggaz pulled this lame ass movie out they asses I knew what time it was.

You acting like we saying Apocalypses or Dark Phoenix. The first 2 McVoy X-Men were both fire

You are the 1st person I've seen, in the 6-7 years since the movie came out, to call DOFP lame.

This thread and the whole animated universe vs real live action movie shit....
You acting like we saying Apocalypses or Dark Phoenix. The first 2 McVoy X-Men were both fire

You are the 1st person I've seen, in the 6-7 years since the movie came out, to call DOFP lame.
Cuz nobody talks about it ??‍♂️

Back