Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Dave Chappelle: The Closer

That thing he said about women being a TERF is becoming more and more popular because real women is getting tired of Transwomen evading their spaces and trying to take over and dictate what it means to be a woman

My wife who didn’t care and was all about them being women is getting tired of it.

My sister always been on that “they could never be me” energy.
Its true I remember a youtube comment a couple of years ago where a chick said " homosexuals are an insult to womanhood

I thought the show was hilarious the only shirt coming was that it was one note when it came to subject matter . he stayed on the LGBT subject to the whole show but the jokes where good. That Clifford shjt was hilarious. "80s gay face was another good joke and lol at them two niggas being a personal trainer for joosey smoliet and last but not least "space Jews". I like how he touched gays being racist and hi jacking our struggle.4 out of 5.

It was cool. I laughed a few times. I'll be honest though, this shit wasn't necessary. I'm not complaining about getting another special. It's good to get another of those, but did he really need another special that revolved around his response to the critics? That's basically what he did last time. If he's going to take the stance that he stands by his comedy and anyone that's criticizing is just wrong, then he can't keep coming back trying to justify his feelings. He says this is the last time he'll address it though. We'll see.

A few of his jokes were really effective at driving home how ridiculous this culture has gotten. A good example was where he pointed out how, instead of abandoning the toxic Hollywood status quo, the MeToo people clung to it and chose useless "protests."

If you dare to criticise Dave Chappelle then brace yourself.... his fans are a religious/cult they even claim he is a God that transcends comedy smh.. They can't or won't be saved.. They're like that band who kept playing while the Titanic was sinking. This is the 2k version of em

lebron-james-playing-violin.gif

If you dare to criticise Dave Chappelle then brace yourself.... his fans are a religious/cult they even claim he is a God that transcends comedy smh.. They can't or won't be saved.. They're like that band who kept playing while the Titanic was sinking. This is the 2k version of em

View attachment 662192

Lmao.

The special was just him talking on social issues with a few jokes sprinkled in.

I wasn’t feeling it personally

Audience didn't know how to react to that suicide story

I thought majority of the jokes were good though. I laughed

I agree that Sticks & Stones was the best

The 80s gay face shit was funny. I laughed at a good bit of the entire shit but he spent wayyyyyy too much time talking about LGBQT backlash all to end it by saying “I’m not transphobic, see, I had a trans friend!”

he highlighted all the privilege that comes with being a gay or trans white person while ignoring all the violence against the black trans community. He pretty much ignores the plight of the black trans community.

at the end of the day, it’s just jokes but I wish with this special, he spent more time telling jokes instead of explaining himself

Back