Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Dave Chappelle: The Closer

Not sure if this shit is dropping 12am EST or PDT..

I'll wait a half hour.. otherwise ill catch this shit tomma

I'm up and fried.

A midnight EST release would be amazing

I mean, at the end of the day, Dave gave that one to the trans community to prove a point. Either you listen or you don't.

But if you not actually listening to his jokes, you're unfairly judging him and willfully running with a false agenda 🤷🏿‍♂️

I agree with him giving them their props and extending a olive branch to the community and I liked the story about Daphne and him trying to help da baby but some of the stuff on it has material he's said before

Dave leaning into being the idgaf comedian a bit too much.

Let that happen naturally fam. Thats what made him great. Tell jokes you think is funny and teach lessons you wanna teach.

He kind of been trying to be something here, whereas what makes Dave the Goat is that he never had to try to be anything

That thing he said about women being a TERF is becoming more and more popular because real women is getting tired of Transwomen evading their spaces and trying to take over and dictate what it means to be a woman

My wife who didn’t care and was all about them being women is getting tired of it.

My sister always been on that “they could never be me” energy.

Not bad at all, but not great. Sticks & Stones is still my favorite Netflix special from him.
He's still very clever, his delivery is always A1. It seems like he's not as focused on making things funny for the sake of being funny but more telling what's on his mind & heart. In a funny way.

Dave leaning into being the idgaf comedian a bit too much.

Let that happen naturally fam. Thats what made him great. Tell jokes you think is funny and teach lessons you wanna teach.

He kind of been trying to be something here, whereas what makes Dave the Goat is that he never had to try to be anything
His effortless style was unmatched. It did seem a bit forced at times during that one

Back