Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Dave Chappelle: The Closer

I just watched it and I thought it was fucking brilliant!

The trans friend story was so poignant! I’ve never experienced anything like that in any stand up, ever. When he dropped the bomb she committed suicide I was floored. But then he kept the jokes rolling immediately saying she would have wanted him to tell those jokes.

Then to wrap it all up in veiled white supremacy to bring it all home was revolutionary.

This is dumb. Good comedians have always been able to get away with saying shit that's not PC. It's when you not really that good/talented and you try to shock ppl with racist/sexist/homophobic shit under the guise of jokes.

Also the only reason all this is happening is because Dave is the biggest comedian on the planet. Aint nobody staging walkouts over the open mic nigga.

I just watched it and I thought it was fucking brilliant!

The trans friend story was so poignant! I’ve never experienced anything like that in any stand up, ever. When he dropped the bomb she committed suicide I was floored. But then he kept the jokes rolling immediately saying she would have wanted him to tell those jokes.

Then to wrap it all up in veiled white supremacy to bring it all home was revolutionary.
💯

I mean......

244465757_10159372750468744_6218722575383929603_n.jpg

He better than me
I ain't going nowhere with a bunch of rabid cosplaying men and women and their allies that all got a problem with me(or not).
He better roll with the FOI

Back