Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Dave Chappelle: The Closer

A source close to the situation tells TMZ ... Terra did get suspended for joining a meeting with Directors without notifying the people running the meeting first. We're told Terra's presence in the meeting sparked an investigation -- same goes for the other 2 employees -- and her suspension was the result of that investigation.
A Netflix spokesperson confirms Terra's suspension was the result of her meeting attendance, and not any of her tweets.

I agree with this if true

She lit they asses up and did it with facts which makes it even worse for the trans ppl bitchin' about what Dave said. I ain't even watched the special yet, but in that clip Dave wasn't wrong. I ain't got nothing against LGBTQ ppl but I'm tired of this overly sensitive PC bs. Them niggas ain't exempt from being criticize.

Dave is literally the only person who cancelled cancel culture.

That alone is worth a salute.

1633992665594.gif

Funny I said people don't read and then hours later people jump at a headline saying Netflix suspended employees for speaking out against Dave---when if you read the article it explains that they tried to join a director-level meeting without invite or permission.

Shit was great to me. He has forever highlighted the absurdity of the culture and let that be the joke. He told you in the special his issue has always been with the whites. This time it was white villainy as hidden under the banner of LBGTQ.

"Kaitlyn Jenner won woman of the year AFTER ONE YEAR. Bitch never even had a period!" White patriarchy (now in a dress identifying as women) 1,000,000,000 - Everybody Else - 23

I'm sorry but that shit was all hilarious to me because I saw other people say the same shit at the time in a less succinct way and get torched. Now that real women are getting mushed in the face, losing awards, and accolades to former men it's time to talk about it after women helped the movement along. Now that they're up and flying, all the gay besties are turning on 'em openly and it's an issue.

He literally spelled it out for the slow people that the issue with the LBGTQ community is that it's a new twist on white power. I thought the bit about the trans chick calling the cops after talking about him "punching down" and flipping her whiteness back on was genius.

He even ended with the lines from X-Clan and took out the "sissies" to fucking complete the narrative. Come. The. Fuck. On. From jokes to the closing credits, he styled on, exposed, and STILL respected a whole community of people.

If that ain't GOAT shit...
“They aren't listening!”

I cosingn 1000% percent…Dave really styled on niggas with this one

tumblr_py9ip1LEpB1qe8lb8o1_540.gif

Yeah but the whole persona and comedy style Dave took since like 2016 I’m over it

Dude is clearly not "just tryinta be funny". Dave reminds me of a athlete that mastered what he was initially good at and started mastering other skills. It was a good special, yea he spent a long time talking bout the LGBTQ stuff. But if that's what's on his mind, that's what he gon talk about.

Funny I said people don't read and then hours later people jump at a headline saying Netflix suspended employees for speaking out against Dave---when if you read the article it explains that they tried to join a director-level meeting without invite or permission.
Barging in a meeting that's not for you = white privilege

This whole thing circles back to white privilege/supremacy

Reactions: GNS
Barging in a meeting that's not for you = white privilege

This whole thing circles back to white privilege/supremacy

I largely agree with you but we can’t fault people for being hyperbolic while being hyperbolic ourselves.

The “barge” stuff needs to stop. It was a virtual meeting. Not a physical meeting.

I largely agree with you but we can’t fault people for being hyperbolic while being hyperbolic ourselves.

The “barge” stuff needs to stop. It was a virtual meeting. Not a physical meeting.

lol im legit curious how that shit went down for someone to "barge into" a virtual meeting.

Someone had to have sent the meeting invite out..
Usually someone has to be let into the meeting...
and it's nothing to kick someone out or not let someone into the meeting that wasnt on the initial invite

"Thats strange. He is peeing out of his butt."

"...Oh he must be a veteran. Thank you for your service." 😆
I was like yooo
Dude said so much egregious shit throughout this special but of course some people feel they can laugh at others but they can't be put in the summer jam stage cause they're special 🤷‍♂️

Back