Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Dave Chappelle: Sticks and Stones

I don't know if it's been pointed out but this nigga named the special 'sticks & stones' this was the exact negative reaction he expected. Got motherfuckers running around mad as hell over words while Netflix cutting the check.

Dave Chappelle the greatest rapper alive b.

Boom...

Part where he says 'bitch you clicked my face!!!'..... Says it all

To me his best show on Netflix, watched it high last night and was rolling all through ... Unadulterated and perfect for this age of social media 'offense' mob rule

5/5

And people thinking

Case in point. You think Dave would really fuck kids? You think niggas laughing at the joke would agree with kid fucking?

Missed all the humor cause you took words and jokes pseudo-literal.

pseudo-literal?

I dont need to listen to chappelle for a laugh

yall crack me up

I thought it was good but not as funny as people in here made it out to be.

I will say I loved how he approached most of the topics in this standup and i appreciated the fact that he touched on these topics. He also did a great job of touching on every topic he started out with at the end by showing how his past experiences were similar to the groups of people he joked on earlier. I really thought that was a nice touch.

This standup was good but I actually liked one of the Netflix specials he did prior a bit better than this one.

I thought it was good but not as funny as people in here made it out to be.

I will say I loved how he approached most of the topics in this standup and i appreciated the fact that he touched on these topics. He also did a great job of touching on every topic he started out with at the end by showing how his past experiences were similar to the groups of people he joked on earlier. I really thought that was a nice touch.

This standup was good but I actually liked one of the Netflix specials he did prior a bit better than this one.
this is a fair criticism

Back