Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Dave Chappelle: Sticks and Stones

i think his point with the MJ/kids shit was that the victims didn't act like victims, and he has a bad habit of victim blaming to begin with....

you ain't gotta agree with him, but the fact that he admitted he's a victim blamer made that shit funny to me...

i try my best to stay away from that side of the argument, cuz i don't particularly like victim blaming, or playing devils advocate for the most part... but i feel dave still did it in a funny ass way..

yea it was definitely some fucked up shit to say, but i laughed on that shit too

I find Dave Chappelle funny, but this special didn't have me slapping my knees. I laughed maybe 4 or 5 times. But aye, how bout you get out my business Zatarain's.
So it's that you like a hearty laugh, a body laugh, one you can feel, hold and take with you on journey of serotoninic fulfillment. Not a fan of the slow burn, the build up, the still water with the strong undercurrent of force. You like to hear the crash of the waves, the sound of the trains horn as it pasts, the blast of fireworks..the manifestation of reality

UIo8fFO.png cant wait for races response..this is enticing

So it's that you like a hearty laugh, a body laugh, one you can feel, hold and take with you on journey of serotoninic fulfillment. Not a fan of the slow burn, the build up, the still water with the strong undercurrent of force. You like to hear the crash of the waves, the sound of the trains horn as it pasts, the blast of fireworks..the manifestation of reality

View attachment 163677cant wait for races response..this is enticing
Idk what you talkin bout Germs, and you don't know either.

What does this have to do with anything?
J. Cole
Football
Paid in Full
J Cole..descriptive bars paint a picture

Football..contact, explosive, physical

Paid in Full...
m6JQE_.gif

2585643-8951009653-raydi.png aggressive content

The manifestation of reality

myT9ofB.png no disrespect to maywood I mean none of this sexually

I just think that's the common link between u and race...

UIo8fFO.png we'll see tho

Sounds like a woman that appreciates the finer things in life.
Oh yea man, there's nothing wrong with that. I wish more women were into poetic justice of violence. I was just highlighting that she had the personality traits that would make the dave chappelle special seem mundane

:think3: see how I brought back

Great special. This shit is the epitome of art within that space.

This is the era we live in

It wasn’t dumb to slander his name by mentioning he didn’t wanna participate but it was dumb to defend himself by pointing to the very valid reasoning that like most of us, he don’t know the nigga

It’s crazy shorty caused Michael Smith his job and fam stood tall, we ain’t heard from him since. Still getting paid though and that’s a blessing.

I get it though. I thought the xxxtentacion joke that pale lady made was out of line and a week later, I thought it was amusing

“I feel Chinese” people don’t wanna hear that type of real shit

Back