Daunte Wright, the latest murdered by police

There is no question that black people are treated unfairly by the police. Only the racists that support the system would say otherwise.

That doesn't change the fact that not all of the incidents are the same and it doesn't help anyone to act like they are. Again, we can hold cops accountable and rightfully place the blame on them without ignoring every other relevant detail that exists.
You’re doing it again....

You’re doing it again....

Doing what? Acknowledging reality? Shit isn't as stupidly black and white as ya'll want it to be. I'm sorry if that makes it hard for you handle but that's reality.

Cops are racist. The police system is racist. Not every incident can be described as "Racism. The End." That shouldn't be a controversial statement for anyone with a functioning brain.

Doing what? Acknowledging reality? Shit isn't as stupidly black and white as ya'll want it to be. I'm sorry if that makes it hard for you handle but that's reality.

Cops are racist. The police system is racist. Not every incident can be described as "Racism. The End." That shouldn't be a controversial statement for anyone with a functioning brain.
1618336423666.jpeg

Not white and there's nothing I can learn from you guys because you never make worthwhile points.

and the fact he stated deshaun could have avoided death by not resisting is bothering me even more now

So, you honestly believe that if he hadn't tried to get away, and just stood there while they cuffed him, the chick still would have pulled the gun out and shot him?

Not white and there's nothing I can learn from you guys because you never make worthwhile points.

So, you honestly believe that if he hadn't tried to get away, and just stood there while they cuffed him, the chick still would have pulled the gun out and shot him?
Yet you spend hours (if we’re bored enough) going back and forth with people who don’t make worthwhile points. Is it Oochie Wally or 1 Mic?

We don’t know what would’ve happened either way...

Reactions: Race Jones
Yet you spend hours (if we’re bored enough) going back and forth with people who don’t make worthwhile points. Is it Oochie Wally or 1 Mic?

We don’t know what would’ve happened either way...

Just because I take time to refute your points doesn't mean they are worthwhile. Half the time, you in particular just spout some bullshit and then post a pic or put your nonsense on repeat as a means of tapping out while trying to make yourself feel like you "won."

You are right that we don't know what would have happened., which is why I'm not sure why you guys are so offended me suggesting that resisting and running doesn't help your odds for survival.

I know i asked you this before but whats your nationality? @The Lonious Monk

I've answered before.

I'm black. My maternal grandmother was mostly white, so I'm about 20-25% white which is consistent with the average African American.

I'm not really sure why every time you guys disagree with something I say, you always want to call me white. I've lived the majority of my life in 80%+ black communities. I probably have less interaction with white people and care less about what they think and do than most people on this site. It's weird.

Just because I take time to refute your points doesn't mean they are worthwhile. Half the time, you in particular just spout some bullshit and then post a pic or put your nonsense on repeat as a means of tapping out while trying to make yourself feel like you "won."

You are right that we don't know what would have happened., which is why I'm not sure why you guys are so offended me suggesting that resisting and running doesn't help your odds for survival.
So you take time out of your day to refute non worthwhile points? Interesting...

I don’t give a fuck about why you think he should or shouldn’t have resisted. Nobody wants to read your devils advocate ass points. Take that shit to Reddit where it’ll be more accepted.

So you take time out of your day to refute non worthwhile points? Interesting...

I don’t give a fuck about why you think he should or shouldn’t have resisted. Nobody wants to read your devils advocate ass points. Take that shit to Reddit where it’ll be more accepted.

Nothing interesting about it. If I'm on here at all, it means I got time to waste, same as everybody else. Whether I'm agreeing or disagreeing with someone on here makes no difference.

If you think I'm playing Devil's Advocate, you don't know what the term means, and I suggest you look it up before addressing me again.

Nothing interesting about it. If I'm on here at all, it means I got time to waste, same as everybody else. Whether I'm agreeing or disagreeing with someone on here makes no difference.

If you think I'm playing Devil's Advocate, you don't know what the term means, and I suggest you look it up before addressing me again.
Speaking for myself I’m not arguing with someone that makes a non worthwhile point. I simply scroll past it 8/10 times. And this is the last post I’ll make seriously addressing you on this topic. Mr Devils Advocate

I've answered before.

I'm black. My maternal grandmother was mostly white, so I'm about 20-25% white which is consistent with the average African American.

I'm not really sure why every time you guys disagree with something I say, you always want to call me white. I've lived the majority of my life in 80%+ black communities. I probably have less interaction with white people and care less about what they think and do than most people on this site. It's weird.

I dont ever recall you saying you were Black
both are your parents are African American?

I dont ever recall you saying you were Black

I know you've asked me several times. I thought you were just doing it to be insulting because I've talked about the weirdness associated with my racial background several times, so I thought it was generally known. My bad if you thought I was just being a dick and snubbing a reasonable question. That wasn't my intent.

I dont engage with white people on these topics so i would like to know the nationality of the person im speaking to

That's fair.