Welcome To aBlackWeb

Daunte Wright, the latest murdered by police

fact is no interaction with police should end in someone dying. its just that simple and i need yall mfers to get real clear here

being intoxicated, being unruly, being obnoxious, talking back, being fidgety etc does not = death.

this idea that cops can kill people for shit that warrants no real punishment in other settings needs to stop being the focus of these conversations.

sir theres been way too much proof presented to still be spouting this bullshit.

You've seen the video. Would this kid have been shot had he not resisted. Yes or no?

fact is no interaction with police should end in someone dying. its just that simple and i need yall mfers to get real clear here

being intoxicated, being unruly, being obnoxious, talking back, being fidgety etc does not = death.

this idea that cops can kill people for shit that warrants no real punishment in other settings needs to stop being the focus of these conversations.

Everything you're saying is true, but the fact is that cops are out here killing people for any little thing, so we have to deal with that reality. Some of us have actually been in these situations more than once and survived, so it's not just spouting bullshit.

if the majority of cops are unable to contain themselves when dealing with the general public, dismantle them. if a retail worker can extend some patience and grace when working with the general public, without punching somebody, cops can too

have you ever work retail? ever work at a grocery store? how about customer service?

when dealing with people you better have a level patience or find a new fucking job.

That's not and never was a point of contention, so you were never engaging with me to begin with. You seem to have wanted to argue with yourself and quoted me for some reason in the process. It's all good.

yea yea yea continue to make excuses for police violence/terrorism

“im still alive so”

disgusting

yea yea yea continue to make excuses for police violence/terrorism

“im still alive so”

disgusting

Why do you do that? Nowhere did I make excuses for the police. They are wrong on pretty much every level and need to be torn down.

I just want fewer dead black people. I want more cases like in VA where the dude survived and live to sue the shit out of the police.

Why that's disgusting to you, I don't know.

Why do you do that? Nowhere did I make excuses for the police. They are wrong on pretty much every level and need to be torn down.

I just want fewer dead black people. I want more cases like in VA where the dude survived and live to sue the shit out of the police.

Why that's disgusting to you, I don't know.

Ill take your advice when white people start dying for the same shit.

0vm4ouhb8h551.jpg

intl.police.shootings.png

America likes it this way

Democrats, Republicans alike

Ill take your advice when white people start dying for the same shit.

So serious question because I'm trying to understand your perspective.

Are you objecting to what I'm saying because you truly believe that nothing you do will affect whether you live or die in a police encounter?

Or are you objecting because you believe that people need to resist and die in these encounters to force change?

I'm not sure why he tried to run especially given the petty nature of the warrants out on him. That was a bad move, but neither it nor the shit they were arresting him over constituted a need for lethal force.

I don't know if the cop meant to shoot him or not. A lot of these cops are pretty incompetent, so I can believe that she would make that mistake in the heat of the moment. Our law enforcement institutions need to be blown up and restarted, and the comparison between our cops and those from other countries should be all the info anyone needs to understand how bad shit is. Unfortunately, too many in this country are content with things just being bad, so shit never changes.
cherry picking, but black people gotta stop giving benefit of the doubt like this, especially after the maga era

You do know

Every single one of these shootings is done out of hatred and upholding white supremacy

So serious question because I'm trying to understand your perspective.

Are you objecting to what I'm saying because you truly believe that nothing you do will affect whether you live or die in a police encounter?

Or are you objecting because you believe that people need to resist and die in these encounters to force change?

I want you and those alike to stop making excuses for police repression. “he should have did this, she should have did that” stop debating about what a person shouldve/could've done to remain in their body. it's counterproductive and at this point, ahistorical and very infuriating.

you're not keeping Black folks alive when debating semantics, especially when many of us have been accosted, abused, and killed by police while complying.

Last edited:
I want you and those alike to stop making excuses for police repression. “he should have did this, she should have did that” stop debating about what a person shouldve/could've done to remain in their body. it's counterproductive and at this point, ahistorical and very infuriating.

you're not keeping Black folks alive when debating semantics, especially when many of us have been accosted, abused, and killed by police when complying.

No one's making excuses for the police.

Your whole stance is intellectually dishonest.

We all agree that the police are 100% the problem and their actions are inexcusable.

cherry picking, but black people gotta stop giving benefit of the doubt like this, especially after the maga era

You do know

Every single one of these shootings is done out of hatred and upholding white supremacy

I'm not sure what you mean. I truly don't know if she meant to shoot him or not. I'm not in her head.

I would say that all of these police interactions begin from a place of hatred and white supremacy. Where it goes from there might be racism or it might be incompetence. Either way the cops are at fault.

We never had the desire to go around killing white folks for no reason.

White people don't want to admit that they have a drive to kill Black men because they see us as disposable and insignificant.

They say it's "training" or "bad apples", but young Black males are at a very high risk to die by violence, whether it's being killed by police, or by non police or us killing ourselves.

There's a spector of death around Black males 18 to 35. White people are a part of the problem. The societal neglect of Black people, particularly Black males who have to live with violence and death following us around until we get old and no longer a threat.

that's false

the powers that be kno that the black man (& woman) at our highest selves are the true rulers of this world

the starters of civilization.. the 1st scholars, doctors, botanist, architects, astronomers, etc.

I mean, the sun loves us unlike them lol

Last edited:
Back