Welcome To aBlackWeb

Daunte Wright, the latest murdered by police

Bruh.....

This situation was even MORE egregious!!!!!!

Dude was lying on his back with his hands in the air and he still got shot!!

So, YEAH, I think there was a very good chance that ol’ boy you were talking about still coulda been shot!

That’s all.

Coulda is the operative word there. I don't disagree with that. I'm not saying there was any sure fire way to avoid death. If a cop wants to kill you, you're probably dead.

I'm just saying every situation is different and we should all try to make the best move to increase our odds of survival. If that means not running or struggling then don't run out struggle.

Y'all can disagree with me on whether or not it matters. That's cool, but the level of fight y'all are giving be for such an innocuous statement is ridiculous.

Tired of this cycle...what viable solutions can we start discussing?

She''ll get plenty of donations to cover that..

There are plenty of good ideas out there for police reform/transformation. The politicians just aren't trying to implement any of them. At least, not on a Federal level. None of them want to take the risk of picking the cause up and running with it.

Dude had a pissy attitude when answering questions the other day from what I saw. Fuck him too.

I hope the family at least can sue to empty that pension.. they need to suffer some consequences personally.
You think the game would change if those settlements that tax payers pay for had the guilty officers full pension included with it?
These mofos don't get any jail time. Resign. Get their pension. Got mofos donating money to em. The shit is exhausting.

Yo she had time to come up with that excuse with the taser. That's a good excuse and might actually get her off SMMFH. Fuck America I'm sorry yall.

She was there with multiple officers and aint nobody say shit ? How is it that police can catch mass shooters, serial killers and shit like that and bring them in without a hair on their head harmed but with black people, even when they comply you get situations like Daunte's ? RACISM
I heard from some of the Canadian posters that cops over there are pretty bad, too.

Nooooo nothing like the Americans. We have bad cops out here but it is NOTHING like in the United States. I'll challenge any of em on that. It's very rare for police to shoot niggas and kill them in Canada.

We have stories of police brutality and there are injustices but in the U.S. their cops are the undisputed champions of the shit without question.

ya your right its nothing like that but we been having few incidents where cops killed niggas and aint no justice out of it . Canada tries to sweep their police brutality underneath the rug

Back