Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dani Leigh gets dragged for promoting colorism

So folks in here are defending a non black person dissing another black person by implying she's light skinned and preferable to her new guy?

Song is also fucking awful she can't even rap on beat ...

Ya'll gotta sniff out vultures all the time frfr

This is exactly what I was saying. Same niggas in other threads complaining bout black women going at niggas but niggas co sign this

So folks in here are defending a non black person dissing another black person by implying she's light skinned and preferable to her new guy?

Song is also fucking awful she can't even rap on beat ...

Ya'll gotta sniff out vultures all the time frfr

Exactly

I don't think it's that hard to understand. People just don't want to understand. Willful ignorance is what it is.

I knew she was gon hit that typical "I'm not racist. I have a black 'insert person here'" line. The song garbage, but most of her music is anyway. She can dance tho??‍♀️. Still, fomf Dani.

Last edited:
I don't think it's that hard to understand. People just don't want to understand. Willful ignorance is what it is.

I knew she was gon hit that typical "I'm not racist. I have a black "insert person here" line. The song garbage, but most of her music is anyway. She can dance tho??‍♀️. Still, fomf Dani.
I never heard of her till this horrible song came out. Then found out she dates Dababy

Where the black skin songs at?

Everybody love them brown delights. They hating on them when they make them songs

Back