Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dame Dash Is Selling His Stake In 'Reasonable Doubt'

Imagine if all you had to do was talk to people like you had some sense during the day and you could spend your nights like this. Instead, you're losing court battles over money you used to spend on white tees and Pro Keds being ravaged by a disease and dropping your teeth on Live... and you aren't even 60. As much as I used to laugh at his demise, I really feel bad for him. I can't imagine getting that high and not doing everything to maintain it.

Lets be real, nothing about that App is impressive or groundbreaking. Its not garbage, its just another app with the standard layout with new dumb names he thought up.

His "fast channel" (dumb ass name), that he tried to act as its some new innovative thing, was just a tv channel. It just plays stuff continuously 24/7......... like, tv. This whole thing looks no diff than peoples home page network on youtube, that links to all their other channels and playlists, IMO.

I hope hes not approaching movers n shakers in tech looking for major investment, then describing shit that been around for years, but just with his dumb naming scheme. A part of me thinks he did just that since he thinks hes smarter than everyone, & doesnt seem like they type to employ people that will tell him something he said is dumb.

Last edited:
Lets be real, nothing about that App is impressive or groundbreaking. Its not garbage, its just another app with the standard layout with new dumb names he thought up.

His "fast channel" (dumb ass name), that he tried to act as its some new innovative thing, was just a tv channel. It just plays stuff continuously 24/7......... like, tv. This whole thing looks no diff than peoples home page network on youtube, that links to all their other channels and playlists, IMO.

I hope hes not approaching movers n shakers in tech looking for major investment, then describing shit that been around for years, but just with his dumb naming scheme. A part of me thinks he did just that since she thinks hes smarter than everyone, & doesnt seem like they type to employ people that will tell him something he said is dumb.
niggas easily impressed or…still in love with dame from the 2000s

It's unfortunate that Black American men have been denied any examples of what a regular, 9 to 5, corporate employee, corporate executive looks like and behaves like, that our only conception of a business venture, is essentially getting over on someone.

Dame Dash, Diddy, 50 Cent, Master P, Tyler Perry...

Most rich and wealthy people own something very boring.

Like The Khan Family that owns AEW and the Jaguars, they made their money fixing selling and car bumpers. They got a small business loan from the SBA. They didn't go to the streets or have 50 different side hustles. Shadhid Khan went to college and worked.

Dame Dash can't afford to fix his teeth and probably spent ever single Rocafella cent to maintain the veneer of a businessman, to impress grown Black men that never seen capitalism and their operators up close.

Dame Dash is addicted to attention from people that are starved for acceptance into America's mainstream economy.

Last edited:
It's unfortunate that Black American men have been denied any examples of what a regular, 9 to 5, corporate employee, corporate executive looks like and behaves like, that our only conception of a business venture, is essentially getting over on someone.

Like The Khan Family that owns AEW and the Jaguars, they made their money fixing selling and car bumpers. They got a small business loan from the SBA. They didn't go to the streets or have 50 different side hustles. Sadhid Khan went to college and worked.

Dame Dash can't afford to fix his teeth and probably spent ever single Rocafella cent to maintain the veneer of a businessman, to impress grown Black men that never seen capitalism and their operators up close.

Dame Dash is addicted to attention from people that are starved for acceptance into America's mainstream economy.
Like I said earlier... famous rich.

How is this not tubi with a live 24/7 channel option? Just another platform to sell advertising on like everybody else. What am I missing here?
I downloaded the app

It’s tubi level independent movies, bunnies of Atlanta Tv show, a whole lot of Dame projects and movies and dame podcasts, and dame speaking engagements

It’s a cute app though

It’s fast, and it really shows Dame’s work ethic which is to be admired but I couldn’t imagine using this for more than 2 days

Like The Khan Family that owns AEW and the Jaguars, they made their money fixing selling and car bumpers. They got a small business loan from the SBA. They didn't go to the streets or have 50 different side hustles. Shadhid Khan went to college and worked.

In his role it makes sense for him to seek out attention.

This negro celebrity class role is to act as ambassadors for Americana prestige and to sell other people's cheap consumables that they really have nominal ties to. ie in the publics imagination Diddy "owned" Ciroc until his name turned to dirt and then a p.r. statement made it very clear he doesn't own shit. They couldn't fifill that function with anonymity

Multiple things can be true at once, so im not tryna suggest these people cant be saavy and intelligent , but this over exposed celeb class is less of a uncontainanable creative business force and more of a state imposed appeasement. If we didnt have these illusory spectacles as our point of reference to damn near everything, we'd really have to sit with the fact that our position in this country is primarily that of cheap and now redundant labor... and we'd have a completely different political imagination

I downloaded the app

It’s tubi level independent movies, bunnies of Atlanta Tv show, a whole lot of Dame projects and movies and dame podcasts, and dame speaking engagements

It’s a cute app though

It’s fast, and it really shows Dame’s work ethic which is to be admired but I couldn’t imagine using this for more than 2 days
I wish him luck but I don't see this being a success. I've never felt he was a good businessman so an app dedicated to his "vision" is a hard pass for me.

I hope hes not approaching movers n shakers in tech looking for major investment, then describing shit that been around for years, but just with his dumb naming scheme. A part of me thinks he did just that since he thinks hes smarter than everyone, & doesnt seem like they type to employ people that will tell him something he said is dumb.

It’s not about the app really; it’s demonstrating that he owns and produces the content on his own network.

fuck the app design, I want to see what the content is like and judge it from there.

It’s not about the app really; it’s demonstrating that he owns and produces the content on his own network.

fuck the app design, I want to see what the content is like and judge it from there.
Yea but no one doubted he made that stuff. It all all looked like stuff Dame made himself.

The only one that was casting doubt was Dame. He was claiming this was all to see if 50 is legit and ever made a show or something, but it was clearly all for press and the hopes of someone with money and pull to link with him.

Back