Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dame Dash Is Selling His Stake In 'Reasonable Doubt'

Aye hold that note, nigga.

You just said you were fine with another black man tearing another black man down as long as said black man was doing it on his own. platform/network and making money off it.

Don’t jump off that square now
Nigga does Art The Dialogue own YouTube?

That's like saying I own my car but still owe the bank.
Yeah it's yours but it really ain't same with YouTube podcast yeah it's yours and you get a check but at any day they take your shit so you don't own it.

Nigga does Art The Dialogue own YouTube?

That's like saying I own my car but still owe the bank.
Yeah it's yours but it really ain't same with YouTube podcast yeah it's yours and you get a check but at any day they take your shit so you don't own it.
Nigga, nobody is in control of who reposts shit.

The footage that Art of Dialogue is posting is from America Nu’s (Dame’s) platform.

Nigga, nobody is in control of who reposts shit.

The footage that Art of Dialogue is posting is from America Nu’s (Dame’s) platform.
Oh didn't know then disregard my post.....no harm no foul.

Still sucka shit but if he's 100% black own do your thang fuck nigga. He's a lame but he's not a lame being paid by crackas. Still a lame and the media that's white owned will use his words but that's cool right?

Oh didn't know then disregard my post.....no harm no foul.

Still sucka shit but if he's 100% black own do your thang fuck nigga. He's a lame but he's not a lame being paid by crackas. Still a lame and the media that's white owned will use his words but that's cool right?

Aye, you tell me if it’s cool or not.

You set the criteria for what you deemed acceptable in the first place.

Stop changing the apple

Last edited:
Aye, you tell me if it’s cool or not.

You see the criteria for what you deemed acceptable in the first place.

Stop changing the apple
Apple ain't changed my boy. It's still a nigga bringing down another nigga.

Hopefully a white ain't making money off of it. No more no less

Back