Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dame Dash Is Selling His Stake In 'Reasonable Doubt'

U hating now fam

Yes his TV streaming service predates Revolt

His lifestyle show offerings is genius

He was also the first nigga of his generation to delve into the art world and open galleries

Now u see all these niggas acting like they into art to look cool

Dame was really the first in the culture to vlog
And do vlog shows or whatever they are called

Independent products from music to clothes w a direct to consumer business model

Like I said he always been ahead of the curve the issue is its him
not hating i was simply asking

those don’t seem like surefire brilliant ideas to me, but we can disagree

also, you should really look into the black art scene in nyc, if you interested…because dame dash is not the first black owned art gallery of his generation, i’m not sure where you got that from. there are quite a few in brooklyn and harlem…you may enjoy em

not hating i was simply asking

those don’t seem like surefire brilliant ideas to me, but we can disagree

also, you should really look into the black art scene in nyc, if you interested…because dame dash is not the first black owned art gallery of his generation, i’m not sure where you got that from. there are quite a few in brooklyn and harlem…you may enjoy em
I meant in the hip hop world

Niggas was nt going to no Art Basel lol prior to Dame first into the art world lol

U don’t think a TV show where a chef focuses on healthy home cooked meals for ppl w diabetes is not genius

Considering that like half of the black community is diabetic or on the verge?

Niggas was nt going to no Art Basel lol prior to Dame first into the art world lol

U don’t think a TV show where a chef focuses on healthy home cooked meals for ppl w diabetes is not genius

i haven’t seen this show, so it’s hard for me to speak on it directly

generally speaking tho, niggas ain’t trying to eat or live healthy, even if they have diabetes…sadly

i’m not saying dame can’t make money with these things, i’m just saying he needs at least 100m, he said, to feel comfortable…so i’m thinking of ideas like the next facebook or tesla is some level shit he needs to come with, not a healthy cooking show

He admitted he has a spending problem and can't hold on to money

Prob never reinvested a single dime of his money

Reason why he gotta keep coming up w businesses lol

Lifespan of a Dental Implant​

When maintained with proper hygiene and checkups, dental implants can last a lifetime. The crown attached to the implant will generally need replaced every 15 to 20 years, although they can last for several decades in some cases. Compared to other teeth replacement options, dental implants are the most cost-effective treatment overall. While they may cost more upfront, they last much longer than bridges and dentures, saving you a tremendous amount of time, worry, and money in the future

Lifespan of a Dental Implant​

When maintained with proper hygiene and checkups, dental implants can last a lifetime. The crown attached to the implant will generally need replaced every 15 to 20 years, although they can last for several decades in some cases. Compared to other teeth replacement options, dental implants are the most cost-effective treatment overall. While they may cost more upfront, they last much longer than bridges and dentures, saving you a tremendous amount of time, worry, and money in the future
Fam may not have dental insurance

Bro got a grill but no teeth am I bugging?

This nigga really said "its good for jokes n shit"

nigga-please-sure.gif

This nigga really got the same front teeth as my grandmother

Back