Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dame Dash Is Selling His Stake In 'Reasonable Doubt'

This nigga really said "its good for jokes n shit"

nigga-please-sure.gif

This nigga really got the same front teeth as my grandmother
He got all that money and got them Medicare teeth lol

Bro got a grill but no teeth am I bugging?

I don't believe him. "riight"

I have paid for 3 older family members implants. They give you temporary teeth that they screw in your mouth while they are getting your permanent set correct that they make from a mold of your mouth.
They will not fall out bcuz they are secured in at least three different positions. Once your set is correct they keep the temps for emergency reasons and even if you don't have your temps they have the original mold that they took so they can make more.

I have paid for 3 older family members implants. They give you temporary teeth that they screw in your mouth while they are getting your permanent set correct that they make from a mold of your mouth.
They will not fall out bcuz they are secured in at least three different positions. Once your set is correct they keep the temps for emergency reasons and even if you don't have your temps they have the original mold that they took so they can make more.

Hopefully this aint the case with him, but diabetes can cause your teeth and supporting structures to atrophy to the point where you're ineligible for alot of periodontal procedures

its kind of ridiculous for him to have full dentures at only 53 so my mind went there.... but who knows idk

Bro got a grill but no teeth am I bugging?

He thinks we're dumb and dont realize his dentures are in that dumb ass grill. Since when do they make grillz that attach to ya damn gum and clip in

This caused me to read up a bit on them cuz what he said smelled fishy. If you have bad oral health like the other poster posted, they'd have to replace the implant stud. And it says it can take up to 6 months for it to heal before they start looking for health bone to put new ones in. If you think back, Dame been wear that dumb grill in interviews for a lil while now & it doesnt take that long to replace a crown on an implant, especially if you have money.

So he either had such bad oral health that they had to scrap everything and start from scratch or he been had dentures and is just now getting implants. I even paused the video to see if i could spot the metal studs that look like this & i didnt see nothing.

Dude out here moving like another Juelz

This thread is hilarious for all the wrong reasons

Most celebs get veneers dont they??? File down their teeth and put them over exsisting teeth...

Tons of UK celebs look like they have horses teeth stuck in their mouth these days...

If youre missing teeth and need dentures you would think a person with money would get implants put in... Its not cheap though, sh!t is like £20,000+ for a full rack in the UK which is why tons go to Turkey and roll the dice on getting a great deal or a fckd up job that leaves you in pain...

Dame been sounding like Daffy Duck for what seems like years now, so guess hes had those dentures for ages...

Last edited:
For what it’s worth, it’s very dope.

50, being the business man he is, should see an opportunity in this…
Like I said Dame got the ideas it just don’t hit cuz it’s Dame

Imagine selling an app/ TV network w access to unreleased Beyoncé music and content 24 hrs a day

The beehive giving them billions right then and there

Back