Welcome To aBlackWeb

dababy gets dragged for homophobic remarks

tbh we dont even know how to properly hold ppl accountable so we should be taking notes. dababy shouldve been taken to task a long time ago when he punched on a woman

cant blame folks for doing what needs to be done when the time is right.

same can be said about r kelly. had niggas took care of business long before mass media was able to produce a doc, maybe less ppl wouldve been harmed including kelly. 🤷🏾‍♀️

tbh we dont even know how to properly hold ppl accountable so we should be taking notes. dababy shouldve been taken to task a long time ago when he punched on a woman

cant blame folks for doing what needs to be done when the time is right.

same can be said about r kelly. had niggas took care of business long before mass media was able to produce a doc, maybe less ppl wouldve been harmed including kelly. 🤷🏾‍♀️
Exactly what I ve been saying all this time ... what’s going on today

I do find out wierd out all people who's doubling down or even started this is dababy,
I was definitely calling him a weirdo when he came out I thought he was a gay rapper honestly so all this is very very confusing.

This could be true but when looking at this dababy situation and how he’s being cancelled, even if it’s for clout or a marketing strategy. I haven’t seen this much energy given to someone who did some racist stuff towards blacks.

I would rather it be sincere either way. And I don’t think any of this is sincere.

Coming from any corporation where their end goal will always be profits it's never going to be truly sincere

In terms of Rachel Nichols she was pulled from the actual game coverage of the NBA finals but still kept doing The Jump which is why she was still at the games. So she basically ended up with the same result she was complaining about in that clip that leaked.

Shouldn't have apologized.

Still getting railroaded, and it will continue to be that way.

Now you've lost your integrity and made the gay folks move you from your position and you still being railroaded.

Back