Welcome To aBlackWeb

dababy gets dragged for homophobic remarks

Nope, not just a teen. She was in her 20's, in fact she was still going in there when she was already famous and had radio hits. She only stopped when the backlash reached its peak after the video dropped of her telling her white online friend, "shut up nigger". Thats when she issued the fake apology and made sure they had pics and video of her at blacklivesmatter protests.

And I was on that site too. The room she stayed in was mostly awkward gamer white kids, that love saying racist shit if someone black cams up and she acted the same way. She'd also go to predominately black rooms to mock black people to get cheap laughs for them.

Even after she got famous people will tell me they saw her come in a mostly brown room and some of the people would legit be fans and she'd just be mad rude for no reason like she was disgusted with them and randomly leave. She probably on that bitter house nigga shit, cuz I also heard before she got famous she went in black rooms more often, but when she said or did some goofy shit they'd roast the fuck outa her and her wigs. Most likely still feels some type of way.
Absolutely disgusting

rachel was a bad example but there r plenty of others that have said racist shit were subsequently dropped, fired or left their positions after saying/doing some racist shit

roseanne barr

shane gillis

paula deen

sharon osbourne

ellen DeGeneres

etc

Back