Welcome To aBlackWeb

dababy gets dragged for homophobic remarks

Here you go.
With certain people, you already know what time they on. With me, always operate under the assumption my posts towards you come from a place of love b, unless otherwise stated

The Doja shit is wild. I don't think it was private shows she was in some chat rooms where white dudes was saying wild shit when she was a teen...then proceeded to do a song called "dindunthin" which some shit racist white folks started calling Black victims of police shootings. Dropped an apology and said the song wasn't about that but her trying to mock the people.who called her that in one of those chat rooms and somehow her fan base just kept shit moving. It definitely comes up when her name is mentioned but alot of her fans just brushed the shit off

Nope, not just a teen. She was in her 20's, in fact she was still going in there when she was already famous and had radio hits. She only stopped when the backlash reached its peak after the video dropped of her telling her white online friend, "shut up nigger". Thats when she issued the fake apology and made sure they had pics and video of her at blacklivesmatter protests.

And I was on that site too. The room she stayed in was mostly awkward gamer white kids, that love saying racist shit if someone black cams up and she acted the same way. She'd also go to predominately black rooms to mock black people to get cheap laughs for them.

Even after she got famous people will tell me they saw her come in a mostly brown room and some of the people would legit be fans and she'd just be mad rude for no reason like she was disgusted with them and randomly leave. She probably on that bitter house nigga shit, cuz I also heard before she got famous she went in black rooms more often, but when she said or did some goofy shit they'd roast the fuck outa her and her wigs. Most likely still feels some type of way.

They canceling this man left and right.
Shit.
I think at this point these festivals are hopping on the bandwagon.

They are. I haven't seen anyone actually believing these festivals are sincere...but most people understand that the old adage "all press is good press" don't apply no more

Nope, not just a teen. She was in her 20's, in fact she was still going in there when she was already famous and had radio hits. She only stopped when the backlash reached its peak after the video dropped of her telling her white online friend, "shut up nigger". Thats when she issued the fake apology and made sure they had pics and video of her at blacklivesmatter protests.

And I was on that site too. The room she stayed in was mostly awkward gamer white kids, that love saying racist shit if someone black cams up and she acted the same way. She'd also go to predominately black rooms to mock black people to get cheap laughs for them.

Even after she got famous people will tell me they saw her come in a mostly brown room and some of the people would legit be fans and she'd just be mad rude for no reason like she was disgusted with them and randomly leave. She probably on that bitter house nigga shit, cuz I also heard before she got famous she went in black rooms more often, but when she said or did some goofy shit they'd roast the fuck outa her and her wigs. Most likely still feels some type of way.

Yeah I think she alluded to that in one of the apologies she issued that she basically came of age in those chat rooms...and that's the case for alot of younger people. They've grown up thinking that trolling and being offensive just to be offensive is an entire personality and don't realize that shit don't translate in the real world

They are. I haven't seen anyone actually believing these festivals are sincere...but most people understand that the old adage "all press is good press" don't apply no more
I don’t think they are being sincere at all. It’s all for “clout”. It’ll be funny af if all them festivals get cancelled anyway. Especially with Covisha Delta spiking.

This may have been said several times in this thread already but seeing how they dropping his ass left and right is proof that mfs will ride harder for the gay community than the black community.

america is grossly anti-Black and grossly anti-Gay. these ppl dont truly care about any demographic more than the other.

this is all about economics and in the age of “wokeness” its better to distance yourself from whomever is threatning your money and “image” of inclusivity

all of this shit is performative at the end of the day.

Back