Welcome To aBlackWeb

dababy gets dragged for homophobic remarks

So u ll let someone give a black woman an eye jammy in front of you because of a message board disagreement?

Will you be saving every black woman who gets an eye jammy? Nothing about a message board disagreement, women like her have a disdain hatred for black straight men from what I can see and have picked up on, it's something personal, what she stands for can do damage to black straight men, it's an attack on me and the black straight men that looks like me. She's no different from the white folks out here, much worse, because she's black. In my book, you speak down on black straight men, you gets no help from me and mines.

Call your gay male friend to help you protect you

I've said the same thing about nobody really caring about physical and sexual abuse towards Black Women,. Obtuse far from it, I've mentioned that plenty of times in multiple threads
She's just saying anything man. Niggas are really playing dumb to what's going on. Before any of this went down Dababy was cocky jackass who was on tape hitting a female, on tape killing a man, and on tape beating up another Black man. Those white companies and alike flocked to him and got behind him when he was just a menace to Black people. Yet soon as he said something that anyway piss off some white's his pockets are in shambles.

Ironically watch these fool's think LGBT won something out of all of this. Dummies

She's just saying anything man. Niggas are really playing dumb to what's going on. Before any of this went down Dababy was cocky jackass who was on tape hitting a female, on tape killing a man, and on tape beating up another Black man. Those white companies and alike flocked to him and got behind him when he was just a menace to Black people. Yet soon as he said something that anyway piss off some white's his pockets are in shambles.

Ironically watch these fool's think LGBT won something out of all of this. Dummies

says the nigga that was quiet as a church mouse throughout it all until the LGBTQ had an issue with what he said

just stfu

Will you be saving every black woman who gets an eye jammy? Nothing about a message board disagreement, women like her have a disdain hatred for black straight men from what I can see and have picked up on, it's something personal, what she stands for can do damage to black straight men, it's an attack on me and the black straight men that looks like me. She's no different from the white folks out here, much worse, because she's black. In my book, you speak down on black straight men, you gets no help from me and mines.

Call your gay male friend to help you protect you

its weird how yall attribute interactions on a message board to real life

I dont fuck with YALL niggas

I have tons of male friends, both gay and straight in real life

you too can be this great once you log off

Back