Welcome To aBlackWeb

dababy gets dragged for homophobic remarks

Dababy was out there at his show throwing out Falcon punch at black women and that didn't cause any uproar to this extent . I just find what people pick and choose to be upset about to be funny
Jack-Nicholson-Weird-Laughing-Funny-Gif.gif

Makes you ask yourself are these people being paid to do what they do and say

niggas that still listen to r kelly and still have the cosby show on repeat cant tell us what to be outraged by

Have to give you a wack my boy. Race is a jackass on the internet some times that's without question but beating on a woman is some sucker shit

Do as you feel. I still stand on what I posted. I just said I wouldn't have batted an eye.

I don't believe everybody should be save

Nope you are not putting words in my mouth ,I said I find it funny what people pick and choose to be upset about . I did not say I find it funny that black women get beat at his shows.

If anything I was the first person to bring up him hitting Black women in this thread and how got no pushback for it.

or did it ever occur to your obtuse ass that ppl dont tend to care about BW to the point they will cancel entertainers en masse?

ie: chris brown, r kelly, joe budden, floyd mayweather, cthagod, etc

or did it ever occur to your obtuse ass that ppl dont tend to care about BW to the point they will cancel entertainers en masse?

ie: chris brown, r kelly, joe budden, floyd mayweather, cthagod, etc
I've said the same thing about nobody really caring about physical and sexual abuse towards Black Women,. Obtuse far from it, I've mentioned that plenty of times in multiple threads

I've said the same thing about nobody really caring about physical and sexual abuse towards Black Women,. Obtuse far from it, I've mentioned that plenty of times in multiple threads

so what was the point of mentioning it today?!?!?

tf

Last edited:
Dababy did catch heat for the shit he did at that show though.

Did it cost him concert opportunities? No, but nobody was just patting him on the back telling him good job

Back