Welcome To aBlackWeb

dababy gets dragged for homophobic remarks

U really think he wanted to do that ?

Given that his initial response was an attempt, although very bad one, at trying to explain what he meant yeah I think he really didn't intend to offend anybody. So yeah I can believe that he truly means it when he says didnt walk on that stage with the intent to offend anyone other than Meg that night...The problem came when people expressed their dislike and he went on that "I'm an icon. Nobody can touch me. Yall never met a nigga like me" in response.

An interesting note to is that Meg has a huge gay fan base so you can also bet alot of tje vitriol he was getting was also tied to him bringing Tory Lanez on stage right after she got off.

He better than me, they all can go suck a you know what smh.

All the money in the world aint more important than what you stand on. Principles.

Reactions: GNS
Dababy is done. Might as well quit and be record exec tuff nigga talk can no longer come out of his mouth. They love you when you kill one who look like you karate chop women, beat niggas up in LV store but don't be gay sucking HIV dick got my boy rainy day savings in shambles.

LMAO go back to selling CD"s on Sugar Creek Rd nigga 😂 😂 😂

He better than me, they all can go suck a you know what smh.

All the money in the world aint more important than what you stand on. Principles.
They saying he gets 150 a show and festival money might be even more

That’s a lot to let slip through ur fingers

They saying he gets 150 a show and festival money might be even more

That’s a lot to let slip through ur fingers

150k, he's not actually pocketing that. You'll be surprise how much he will actually see out of that 150k.

I don't need to open that page but it's not what many think that these artists are getting and actually keeping.

Dababy was out there at his show throwing out Falcon punch at black women and that didn't cause any uproar to this extent . I just find what people pick and choose to be upset about to be funny
Jack-Nicholson-Weird-Laughing-Funny-Gif.gif

Back