Welcome To aBlackWeb

dababy gets dragged for homophobic remarks

we also have to stop acting like gay Black ppl dont exist in these conversations

a lot of gay Black ppl found fault with what dababy said straight Black ppl as well

it cant be a Black or gay thing because there are Black ppl who are queer, trans and gay

Last edited:
america is grossly anti-Black and grossly anti-Gay. these ppl dont truly care about any demographic more than the other.

this is all about economics and in the age of “wokeness” its better to distance yourself from whomever is threatning your money and “image” of inclusivity

all of this shit is performative at the end of the day.
This could be true but when looking at this dababy situation and how he’s being cancelled, even if it’s for clout or a marketing strategy. I haven’t seen this much energy given to someone who did some racist stuff towards blacks.

I would rather it be sincere either way. And I don’t think any of this is sincere.

This could be true but when looking at this dababy situation and how he’s being cancelled, even if it’s for clout or a marketing strategy. I haven’t seen this much energy given to someone who did some racist stuff towards blacks.

I would rather it be sincere either way. And I don’t think any of this is sincere.

you havent seen someone get swiftly cancelled that said or done something racist towards Black ppl?

rachel nichols got dropped faster than you can say uno lmao and countless others

however, ill be honest, i dont know of too many white entertainers on the scale of dababy that said any racist shit openly.

they r smart enough to keep the nigger hate speech indoors

you havent seen someone get swiftly cancelled that said or done something racist towards Black ppl?

rachel nichols got dropped faster than you can say uno lmao and countless others

however, ill be honest, i dont know of too many white entertainers on the scale of dababy that said any racist shit openly.

She was already replaced and that prompted her response

Nothing happened to Rachel Nichols

she provided a 20 second apology....some coons took up for her .... she was back to business as scheduled

Back