Welcome To aBlackWeb

dababy gets dragged for homophobic remarks

Times sure is changing. Eminem dissed the LGBT population in songs for 2 albums straight. Never apologized, had Elton John come out and play Stan with him.

DaBaby, he out here all on his own, and got the worst people in the industry supporting him.

Lol, it was one thing to have Tory Lanez do a song with you, it's another to say weirdo shit about dick sucking and AIDS on stage.

Times sure is changing. Eminem dissed the LGBT population in songs for 2 albums straight. Never apologized, had Elton John come out and play Stan with him.

DaBaby, he out here all on his own, and got the worst people in the industry supporting him.

Lol, it was one thing to have Tory Lanez do a song with you, it's another to say weirdo shit about dick sucking and AIDS on stage.
Did DMX ever do lollapalooza

Niggas abandoned him too.... the guys who position themselves to cacs as having influence on our culture I.e. Puffy and them can’t come out and say that’s enough the man made a mistake and we ll work w him to educate him

Looks like DaBaby is slated to headline Made In America festival by Roc Nation

Jay Z and them prolly dropped that nigga on the low

Homie just blew up but, he acted like he was too big for them to do anything and his fan base was a solid monster. Reality showed him his true size, quick af. Now hes scrambling to make it right.

He has no one to blame but himself for this. Dude really acted like he was dealing with some lil stripmall clubs that needed him to fake apologize. These were big ass corporate concert venues that thousands of rappers dream of performing at. I bet it came down to them not wanting waste energy to deal with some rapper that just got a lil famous, not the gay comments.

Imagine wasting time on PR meetings and agreeing with his team he'd make a fake apology video so they can just move past this, only to find out he blew it off like they're peons and wasted everyone time.

Homie just blew up but, he acted like he was too big for them to do anything and his fan base was a solid monster. Reality showed him his true size, quick af. Now hes scrambling to make it right.

He has no one to blame but himself for this. Dude really acted like he was dealing with some lil stripmall clubs that needed him to fake apologize. These were big ass corporate concert venues that thousands of rappers dream of performing at. I bet it came down to them not wanting waste energy to deal with some rapper that just got a lil famous, not the gay comments.

Imagine wasting time on PR meetings and agreeing with his team he'd make a fake apology video so they can just move past this, only to find out he blew it off like they're peons and wasted everyone time.
I don’t think fans care like this outside of you know..what I mean is if the niga got a show and is allowed to perform I’m willing to be that shit d still be packed

Great post to end this thread with

Back