Welcome To aBlackWeb

dababy gets dragged for homophobic remarks

He'll make it back if he does it.

Niggas seeing 6-7 figures liquid, can easily get a Line from an institution really quickly if he doesn't have one already, which I'm sure he does, if not, his accountant should be fired, I got 4 from different institution that's over 3 million if I ever decided to touch and use and the rate is low on them now, especially now that the feds want the economy to pick back up.

Doesn't necessary have to be as big as these others. Give back to the kids while doing it, captures everybody,

He got industry friends who would support it and not charge him to perform.

T.I. would be a huge draw if he's on the headline

People do bartering, favors for favors, when you have close relationships with folks and you're standing on your principles, niggas will fuck with you off the strength of what you're doing.

Everybody aint bout a dollar when you are doing what's needed to be done.

I hope he doesn't fall for the meeting, in private, why does it have to be in private?

One side can state their truths and the other side can do the same in public.

That's what white folks do, cancel you, break you down, then want to meet with you in private, extort you. So they won't seem like bullies and racists folks. We talked to him and explain our views to him, he understands now

The negro comes out acting as if everything is good after the meeting and broken.

Hope he decides not to fall for the bait, nothing educational about being gay or having HIV that needs to be said in private.

its funny that aint going at eminem who stay saying worst shit
In his music ,yes,but on stage and in public nah,plus Em set him self up as a troll ,comedic,a parody,and controversial.

That shit like getting mad at South Park for being edgy.

Da baby will be alright.He's rich

They'll put somebody else on the summer jam screen in 5,4,3,2.......

Dare I say fake outrage was a foot from both sides?!?!
While so -called "fake outrage" was bound to happen, and with good reason imo, I truly believe there were *some* people who really took offense to the shit he said *in the beginning*...and then took offense to his double and triple down after the backlash started

But the bandwagon shit is just much too blatant now...it reeks and I'm not feeling it

While so -called "fake outrage" was bound to happen, I truly believe there were *some* people who really took offense to the shit he said *in the beginning*...and then took offense to his double and triple down after the backlash started

But the bandwagon shit is just much too blatant now...it reeks and I'm not feeling it
That’s all we been saying in here

Back