Welcome To aBlackWeb

dababy gets dragged for homophobic remarks

When niggas gonna learn man smh.

When keeping it real goes wrong. Dude lost whatever crossover appeal he had and watch he double down in niggatry and in 2 years won't even be a thing anymore.

How can you tell someone else what they should and shouldn't be upset about? You're trying to do the exact shit you're complaining about which is control how people feel about something...only you're not even part of the offended group. If someone who is gay and or HIV positive took offense to what he said who am I to tell them "Nah chill out" when somebody said something clearly ignorant that even they admit wasn't right?
How can you tell someone else(who doesn't agree with the you or the masses) how to feel or how they should tiptoe around someone else feelings. Do yall not see how this shit works. I also think what Dababy said was out of pocket and stupid but did the nigga incite a riot or call for violence on another group nope so is this Defcon 3 moment to me nah

Also The entire crowd had their lighters up keekeeing and screaming the Dababy name when he said what he said are they cancelled as well?

When niggas gonna learn man smh.

When keeping it real goes wrong. Dude lost whatever crossover appeal he had and watch he double down in niggatry and in 2 years won't even be a thing anymore.

Maybe, maybe not.

Cardi came out and said she drugged men and then let her transgender friends suck them off while they get the goods. She keep dropping hits.

Folks care one month when its "cool" then stop the next.

How can you tell someone else(who doesn't agree with the you or the masses) how to feel or how they should tiptoe around someone else feelings. Do yall not see how this shit works. I also think what Dababy said was out of pocket and stupid but did the nigga incite a riot or call for violence on another group nope so is this Defcon 3 moment to me nah

Also The entire crowd had their lighters up keekeeing and screaming the Dababy name when he said what he said are they cancelled as well?

Go back and look at my posts. At no point did I say you should feel a certain way. I asked why you're determined to try and invalidate the feelings of people who are upset over what he said by calling their outrage fake? I never said you had to be upset but you seem dug in on telling other people that they shouldn't feel a way and that if they do then it's fake. You seem to be bothered at the idea of people being upset over something that you admit is out of pocket and that just don't make sense.

Go back and look at my posts. At no point did I say you should feel a certain way. I asked why you're determined to try and invalidate the feelings of people who are upset over what he said by calling their outrage fake? I never said you had to be upset but you seem dug in on telling other people that they shouldn't feel a way and that if they do then it's fake. You seem to be bothered at the idea of people being upset over something that you admit is out of pocket and that just don't make sense.
The older I get, I just don't understand folks who tell others how to feel based on things they don't live through or have a lifestyle in. I used to do that shit, but I smh at my younger self for not understanding that shit.

Like I keep that same energy with everything. I can't tell a woman how she should feel about wage gaps or equality. I don't think a woman can tell how I should feel as being a man or how to handle a "manly situation".

If the LGBTQ+ community is pissed off, we should listen, simple as that. We would we expect the same energy as a black collective on a racial issue. We just gotta be fair with people man.

Back