Welcome To aBlackWeb

dababy gets dragged for homophobic remarks

Gay homie from Love and Hip Hop was on YouTube yesterday talking about gays run everything and the Baby bout to feel their wrath

I can believe that.

They click up like the mob.

Tho some one in their community should check him for speaking like that publicly

DaBaby getting cancelled now?!

Whatever tho. What purpose does doing that even serve?

If they care soooo much about this they would arrange a sit down w dababy n a counselor type person.

This nuthin but a PR stunt

bruh does it matter? You think this will stop him or his music

just gonna throw this out there

i think the way he worded his .....thoughts were just sloppy and it would appear that they were a huge run along sentence that started as 3 separate thoughts that were combined into one.

I think had he just said "if you woke up this morning without Aids/HIV or any other STD, turn your light on your phone" and not followed it up by the dudes giving neck in the parking lot, this isnt an issue

i think the way he worded his .....thoughts were just sloppy and it would appear that they were a huge run along sentence that started as 3 separate thoughts that were combined into one.

I think had he just said "if you woke up this morning without Aids/HIV or any other STD, turn your light on your phone" and not followed it up by the dudes giving neck in the parking lot, this isnt an issue

Or the nigga just stupid lol

But what about the ppl who did wake up w hiv. Those ppl prolly felt like shit, on top of already having hiv.

So yea.

But what about the ppl who did wake up w hiv. Those ppl prolly felt like shit, on top of already having hiv.

So yea.
agreed

so then it probably turns into a convo about him STD shaming people so yea, either way, he should've just said the tried and true "if you got more than $100 in your account right now, put ya light up on ya phone"

But then what about the niggas that got like $99 and below? They gonna get mad too?

this tew much for me

Yet you stood with him when rappped fucking broads, killing niggas and whatever else. These companies are frauds. Don't know what's faker nowadays the outrage, the fans or the rappers shit is disgusting

They pick and choose.

You had a point with the first part..but Why does it have to be fake outrage just because it's not something you deem worthy of being upset over?
because the bullshit is fake......that goofy said something dumb he didn't say ayo fuck gay people he didn't say lets all jump some gay people or nothing to the sort. He said something ignorant to a cause. FOH with this sensitive ass shit

Back