Welcome To aBlackWeb

dababy gets dragged for homophobic remarks

aint no might lol

he done

i bet Elton couldnt name a single song by Dababy, but he caught wind of his remarks and made a post about it
Nah Eminem survived it .... crazy cuz none of us were outrage at the BS Eminem was spitting

lmaooooooooo and the gay ball scene supersedes some some random niggas laughing out new orleans ????

like where did you think they got it from?

Different places have different meanings for the same word. Just because a word is used one way in LA dont mean its used the same in NY.

I saw an NFL player from Florida use the word Gook as lame and in few other places its a slur against Asians.

I can give you plenty of examples but Cain is older and from NC and im 34 and from NOLA and the word is used different than what you are saying.

And its not really a fact.

some words/slang orginated long before the internet so any defintion post the internet isnt entirely true

also words can take on new meanings/spellings
but that does not cancel out where the word comes from

watch paris is burning and you will see how words like “kii, shade, lit” etc is derived from
ballroom culture

then if you shouldn't feel a certain way then why are you in here feeling a certain way? People are telling Dababy he should feel a certain way for an obvious stupid comment.

I am bothered you're right by the picking and choosing of outrage by the fans, corporations and haters.

Because 2018 he killed someone years before that he shot multiple people, but his mixtape dropped and he became a hiphop star, he was winnning awards and endorsements. Not goddamn word was said except by two people Mr and Mrs Craig (the parents of Jaylin Craig who Dababy shot and killed) but this goofy ass nigga said if you don't have AIDS and or Gay throw your lighters up in front of thousands (of fans who was cheering for him) now its world ending event for Dababy career.

You niggas in here can't be fucking serious but yall got it tho

Only thing I'm feeling is confusion at your incessant bid to tell people what they should and shouldn't be upset about. I never said the comments upset me just that they were dumb. You came in the thread calling it fake outrage as if these people's feelings aren't real or that they don't have a right to their feelings. Just because you don't feel the same way they do don't mean it's fake. It just means the shit didn't upset you. DaBaby can feel however he wants to as well. Nobody is taking that away from him. If he don't feel sorry then he doesn't. But usually when somebody says or does something fucked up then some form of remorse or culpability is used to show that you actually care if you offend people or not. That's just how society works. Nobody said it's a world ending event for his career. Hell his shitty penchant for rapping over the same beat has drawn more criticism than this has overall.

Also the shooting incident isn't a fair comparison because the story was framed in a way to make it seem as if he was defending himself. So based on what the general public knew there was no need for criticism because the vast majority of people agree that you have a right to defend yourself. Now that people are exposed to more information then those feelings change. If the story of that shooting was what's being said now then you can bet that there would've been people who never fucked with him off the strength of that long before all the other stupid shit he's done after.

Only thing I'm feeling is confusion at your incessant bid to tell people what they should and shouldn't be upset about. I never said the comments upset me just that they were dumb. You came in the thread calling it fake outrage as if these people's feelings aren't real or that they don't have a right to their feelings. Just because you don't feel the same way they do don't mean it's fake. It just means the shit didn't upset you. DaBaby can feel however he wants to as well. Nobody is taking that away from him. If he don't feel sorry then he doesn't. But usually when somebody says or does something fucked up then some form of remorse or culpability is used to show that you actually care if you offend people or not. That's just how society works. Nobody said it's a world ending event for his career. Hell his shitty penchant for rapping over the same beat has drawn more criticism than this has overall.

Also the shooting incident isn't a fair comparison because the story was framed in a way to make it seem as if he was defending himself. So based on what the general public knew there was no need for criticism because the vast majority of people agree that you have a right to defend yourself. Now that people are exposed to more information then those feelings change. If the story of that shooting was what's being said now then you can bet that there would've been people who never fucked with him off the strength of that long before all the other stupid shit he's done after.
you got it bro

Nah Eminem survived it .... crazy cuz none of us were outrage at the BS Eminem was spitting

People legit started campaigns to boycott Eminems music at his peak and TheSource magazine dedicated the entire company's attention at trying to get Eminem out the paint. And the majority of his fan who are of age now to be "outraged" were kids/teens when he was at his peak and saying all that wild offensive shit. You ain't gotta rewrite history

People legit started campaigns to boycott Eminems music at his peak and TheSource magazine dedicated the entire company's attention at trying to get Eminem out the paint. And the majority of his fan who are of age now to be "outraged" were kids/teens when he was at his peak and saying all that wild offensive shit. You ain't gotta rewrite history
Did any of that shit work? Did it stop any of his opportunities? Was he “ cancelled”?

I remember interscope pulling all advertisements from the Source cuz they kept fucking w Eminem

one of the reasons why the Source died

i remember the news showing folks burning his cds outside record stores

niggas wanna cancel you once they personally offended but for 3 years this nigga rap about killing niggas on radio records and you ain’t take offense then?
giphy.gif

headasses

and all I said is this shit is survivable cuz we ve seen it happen before... Take ur self righteous outrage elsewhere

Back