Welcome To aBlackWeb

dababy gets dragged for homophobic remarks

So that means everybody has to turn their back on him? You don't see the bullying in this "unfollow/cancel da baby or else!" shit?
No one's bullying. It's the simple fact that associating with him is bad publicity. These people aren't friends with him, they're essentially coworkers. Are you really gonna put your own career at risk for something your coworker said?

No one's bullying. It's the simple fact that associating with him is bad publicity. These people aren't friends with him, they're essentially coworkers. Are you really gonna put your own career at risk for something your coworker said?
Popping musicians like the Dream and etc...formed like Voltron to defend Bieber when Bieber s nigger song was released

that’s an example

Attachments

• 1627523200765.gif
    1627523200765.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Everything is always some kind of phobia or labeled as something deeming these days.

From folks being Bi-Phobia because they wouldn’t date a bi person

To folks being transphobic because they wouldn’t date a transgender because if don’t you don’t believe they are really their new gender

these terms is coming from the LBGT community

what he said was ignorant not homophobic
starting to sound like the "everything is racist these days." crowd bruh

I mean i completely get it, protect the brand etc.. but its still mandatory peer pressure if not outright bullying

Popping musicians like the Dream and etc...formed like Voltron to defend Bieber when Bieber s nigger song was released

that’s an example
can't defend them on that, but Beiber was 15 and DaBaby is about to turn 30. I would hope that a fully grown adult would have a bit more sense than a 15 year old.

Gay people want to be black so damn bad it’s hilarious.
Image being black and gay, that like being born into white supremacy lmaoo.
Fighting for gay rights but being hated on by white gays for being black lmaoo.

Everything is always some kind of phobia or labeled as something deeming these days.

From folks being Bi-Phobia because they wouldn’t date a bi person

To folks being transphobic because they wouldn’t date a transgender because if don’t you don’t believe they are really their new gender

these terms is coming from the LBGT community

what he said was ignorant not homophobic

It was homophobic because that shit was used in the 80s against gays. It’s a literal gay stereotype. But stereotypes are cool I guess

I’m realizing everyday yall niggas just stupid yo. It ain’t really no way to describe it. You ain’t ignorant it’s just literally stupid. Y’all need to be deported

I’m just speaking facts, I support gay people, but gay is an off branch of white supremacy, history tells that!! Just got to places like Rome and Greece where they idolize white men messing with other white men and kids as well for thousands of years….

I think you should also use a political correct world than “retard”. It’s offensive to a certain group. That’s if you would want the same respect For the group you represent…

you retarded huh

I’m just speaking facts, I support gay people, but gay is an off branch of white supremacy, history tells that!! Just got to places like Rome and Greece where they idolize white men messing with other white men and kids as well for thousands of years….
Are you posting from Tokyo? Cause the mental gymnastics you must've done to come to this conclusion are gold medal worthy

I think you should also use a political correct world than “retard”. It’s offensive to a certain group. That’s if you would want the same respect For the group you represent…

Nah. Gay people existed before Rome and Greece and outside of Europe. I’m not perfect

Back