Welcome To aBlackWeb

dababy gets dragged for homophobic remarks

Popping musicians like the Dream and etc...formed like Voltron to defend Bieber when Bieber s nigger song was released

that’s an example

The Black artists that supported him was all up in his pockets though.

The Dream, Usher, and Scooter Braun his manager had ATL connections.

DaBaby is all on his own.

The Black artists that supported him was all up in his pockets though.

The Dream, Usher, and Scooter Braun his manager had ATL connections.

DaBaby is all on his own.
So money is the motivation? Doesn’t he have a popular song w Dua Lipa?

So money is the motivation? Doesn’t he have a popular song w Dua Lipa?

Yeah but Justin Bieber was signed to Usher and Scooter Braun. The Dream and Tricky Stewart wrote and produced Bieber's first hit Baby. LA Reid was an executive producer on Bieber's first album.

They weren't about to let a young, White, super mainstream artist get fed to the wolves when they could pimp him for the next 10 years.

Usher was an executive producer on every single Justin Bieber album and every album he put out was on his label. Scooter Braun is Bieber's manager.

You know Akon discovered Lady Gaga and pretty much retired right? Usher discovered Bieber and did the same thing.

Young, White mainstream artists that sell millions of records can do no wrong. DaBaby is 30 something and trying to be a boss.

Justin Bieber been getting pimped since he was 13, he's protected, by Black and White players in the music industry because he's been the most lucrative artist in the last 10 years other than Taylor Swift. Bieber worth a quarter billion without having his own label or management agency unlike what Black artists have to do to make real money.

TI tried to protect Iggy Azaela the same way but she was just too damn hard headed. She could've been worth Bieber money if she could've shut the fuck up and put her causal racism to the side.

the human garbage heap dababy gets dragged for his on stage comments at rolling loud

Um he didn't say or insinuate that you sucking dick means you have aids...

He said if you wake up this morning without STDs put your phone up... then

Ladies if your pussy doesn't stink put your phone up...then

If you don't suck dick in the parking lot put your phone up....

How are people taking it like he saying anything or then what he said... it's so odd that they skip over the middle saying and make it seem like he put hiv STDs and sucking dick in the parking lot. In the same sentence

This nigga is his new video simulating getting head and waving a gun...but niggas like TI and Boosie are defending him using the "what about what the kids will see" angle...makes them look even dumber. Also funny that "giving what it's supposed to give" is slang from gay people

That’s rap though. The same rap when grow up and defend. It’s nothing new

you just said you don’t care earlier in the thread bro. People can judge you for what you say you do it often.
I don’t care what ppl think of the shit I talk about on here.... I ve never heard anyone outside of here say I lack empathy for blacks I’m trying to figure out how y’all come to this conclusion

For all I do for ppl out here lmao u niggas crazy

I don’t care what ppl think of the shit I talk about on here.... I ve never heard anyone outside of here say I lack empathy for blacks I’m trying to figure out how y’all come to this conclusion

For all I do for ppl out here lmao u niggas crazy

hey no need to get defensive bro but let’s stop acting

Um he didn't say or insinuate that you sucking dick means you have aids...

How are people taking it like he saying anything or then what he said... it's so odd that they skip over the middle saying and make it seem like he put hiv STDs and sucking dick in the parking lot. In the same sentence

lmao @ trying to rationalize nonsensical garble

Lol like y’all be ready to cancel woman beaters Dre still doing fine.

who are you talking too?

quick show me where I’ve given Dre a pass since you decided to quote me about this.
Since you’re pressed about it, I don’t understand how Dre ever got away with that too. Better?

lmao @ trying to rationalize nonsensical garble
Um I'm going off of what was said. I'm trying to understand the backlash when he wasn't insinuating that gay men have hiv from sucking dick....

This is what was said

How are people taking it as if he said sucking dick equates to hiv aids STDs

Back